High Speed Internet at Disney?

Disney Dreaming

Earning My Ears
What are the chances I will be able to get the few hours work I need to get done while at Disney in January from there? My husband's conference will be at the Gay Lord Palms and it is on each room, but with our daughter along I prefer to stay on property. (Off in April at a DD Hotel and NEVER AGAIN!!!)

high speed internet on site in hotel room, You must be dreaming, disney dreaming! LOL

Seriously I don't know of any resort on site that has high speed interent in the rooms. I know I have heard of some the ones ones with conference centers having access in the conference center rooms, and sometimes outside for pay use.

If you find a resort ON site with high speed access let me know!!

Mike

None of the WDW Resorts offer in room high speed access.

In all honesty I've used AOL there more than a few times and have always goten a reasonably fast 56k dial up connection. It's not the T3 I have at work, but it was more than sufficient.

Anne

We've also been satisfied with the speeds we've been able to get with dial-up at WDW. It is slower than you're used to, of course, but if you're mainly using email and that kind of thing, you should be okay. Remember that local calls are $.75, so try to do as much as you can each time you connect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter