highlight pics of our aug. trip!

mousiemom

55th wdw trip
here are some pictures from our aug. vacation! i've done a dining review of all of our free food. we had a great trip and we couldn't get over the low crowds. soarin was only a 5 min. wait to give you an idea.
enjoy!
our dd w/abigail(doll) about to watch philarmagic
disneysept08145.jpg

dh, dd, and abigail on dumbo-ck out abby's cute ears!!(we got those @ build a bear in disneyland over the summer)
disneysept08124.jpg

dd heading to space mtn.-ck out our yomd t-shirts my dh made!!!!
disneysept08110.jpg

our window @ pop
disneysept08051.jpg

**let me explain-my MIL has this dirty santa and we have taken him to disneyland w/us and now WDW. she is making an album to give to her BF for a joke! well, dirty santa is going to see madonna w/us in nov. he is a world traveler! i'm making us an album too cause we've become attached to the litttle fellow!
dirty santa @ epcot
disneysept08206.jpg

we won dream fastpasses and lanyards and my dd got a tink dream pin too!!
disneysept08207.jpg

dirty santa on main street
disneysept08154.jpg

me and dd w/our other t-shirts going on toystory mania
disneysept08090.jpg

dd pointing out hidden goofy @ DHS
disneysept08085.jpg

ck out our yomd t-shirts we made/we got no dreams this day!
disneysept08137.jpg

sunset @ dtd
disneysept08066.jpg

main street @ night
disneysept08213.jpg

mickey art that i want my dh to draw for me
disneysept08226.jpg

dh and dd won dream fp coming off of mission space and surprised us with some too!
disneysept08236.jpg

1st night of halloween party-i love halloween!!!
disneysept08222.jpg

counting down the days till our next trip in february!!!
mousiemom

Great pictures. I LOVE that sunset pic! Thanks for sharing.

Good shots. The old guy sitting just behind your Dumbo pod looks so much like me that I had to look twice to be sure I hadn't been there at the same time with one of my grandchildren.:rotfl:

:wizard: HalfTrack

We must have the same sense of humour because the "Dirty Santa" cracked me up! I love that he is going to show up at all different places in your photo album!:lmao:

Really nice, thanks so much for sharing. Looks like a great trip. :cool1:

This picture is great!!!

disneysept08066.jpg

Wonderful pictures. I loved the captions. Your shirts were great and I love the doll all dressed up for Disney. Congrats on winning the Dream Fastpasses! :wizard:

We must have the same sense of humour because the "Dirty Santa" cracked me up! I love that he is going to show up at all different places in your photo album!:lmao:

i laugh every time i see his picture. we got some really good shots of him on our so. cali trip. we have one where he is in front the atlantis ride @ seaworld in san diego. he's been to universal in hollywood, walk of fame, disneyland, san diego zoo, dallas airport, the beach. i can't wait to put the album together. too funny!
thanks,
mousiemom

Cute pics! Your daughter looks like her daddy! Thanks for sharing!:thumbsup2

if i had a penny for everytime i've heard that!!!!:) this one lady told me,"honey, you might had carried her for 9 months but he had her." i said I DON'T THINK SO!!!! yes, they look a lot alike and he doesn't see it!
mousiemom

Wonderful pictures. I loved the captions. Your shirts were great and I love the doll all dressed up for Disney. Congrats on winning the Dream Fastpasses! :wizard:

thanks! we got abigail's ears @ build a bear in dtd in disneyland. my dh broke the ears and the only place i've seen them is on ebay for $30. my dh made everybody's t-shirts. we got the set for $12! i wished wdw had a store. you should have seen the kids in this store. every night it was packed! they had little disney t-shirts and we got a little goofy hat to match my dd's. you know the one the ears hanging out. too cute!!
mousiemom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter