Highly Recommend Princess Breakfast

s&k'smom

<font color=blue>I really do have to get a life!<b
Hey guys we took DS (8) and DD (3) to the breakfast on 11/2 and it was wonderful. Started out with fruit, then coffee, juice, etc. Then came sausage, bacon scrambled eggs, potatoes and danish. As much as you want and we found it delicious.

We saw Snow White, Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Mulan and Jasmine. they were very friendly and when my camera gave out with Belle she said she would be back and when I ran and got an instant camera I didn't even have to say anything they had a CM notify her and she came right back to my DD.

If any of you are thinking of going I highly recommend it. It was so fun.

I have ressies there, my DD6 has been waiting to go to CRT and it will be closed the whole time we are there. Glad to hear the great opinion.

Thanks Again Dave

Goofy dad your dd will love it! Nothing can compare to seeing your daughter's face light up at the sight of a princess.

Thanks for the review - we are going to try this breakfast on our upcoming trip in December...hoping my 2 year old will like it!

I'm glad you enjoyed the PSB. My boys actually like that breakfast more than CRT.:eek:

We liked the food and the character interaction was great.

We are going to the PSB on Dec. 1. It's my DD 7th birthday and she absolutely LOVES Belle. I am praying she is there that day. If she's not my DD will be CRUSHED!! We are spending the day at MK, so if she's not at the breakfast we will catch her storytime.
My daughter is wearing her pretty yellow Belle dress just to get her picture taken with her. I will feel so bad if she's not there, but I'm sure we can catch her somewhere.princess: :wave:

hezreck:
Belle & Beast can also be found in France, in the courtyard behind the perfume store. I don't think they start till a little later in the day, so you might be at MK by then. But FYI just in case you are still there. My dd's love seeing them together.

At the story time in the MK, I've noticed those sitting further in, closer to the wall, often get picked to be in the show with Belle. Might be a coincidence, but I thought I'd mention it in case your dd would like to go up. Maybe also whisper something to the attendants if possible about her b-day.

have fun!!

We went to the Princess Breakfast last month with 2 granddaughters -- 6 & 3. They both loved it. They did not bring their autograph books -- we just took pictures. Later in the day, we say Belle in France & they wanted her to sign their books. We were so suprised when the girls went up to Belle & she said that she remembered "seeing them earlier in the day"!!! The girls had been in Snow White dresses for the breakfast & had changed to 'regular' clothes by this time. The 6 yr. old was so excited that Belle remembered them!!! We have great pictures of them at the breakfast & then again in France. :D

We will be doing the PSB for the first time on Monday. We have an 11:40PS so it will probably be our big meal of the day. DD loves those princesses. DS (who will be turning 5 during the trip) adores Snow White. For his sake, we are really hoping Snow White is there Monday.

How very cool. I am thinking about doing this breakfast for my DD for her 6th Birthday. I would love CRT but not sure if I will be able to get it.

Thanks for your review.

We were there on 11/15.....just DH and me. Great food, Great service and the Princesses were all beautiful. It was a perfect ending to my birthday weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter