Highly Recommended Videographer!!!!!!

ellieb

STVS video has made me feel like a movie star
Well the wedding is over BUT thank goodness I hire the most professional and spectacular videographer team in the Orlando area to film every magical moment so that we may relive it when ever we wish to. Stan and Bonnie (husband and wife team) from STVS wedding videos far surpassed was I exspected from a videograper. I had them as guest at my wedding due to me not feeling comfortable with them just having a deli plate and let me tell you it was like they had been friends of the family for years. We as well as my guest felt soooooo comfortable with them and what was even more fun was they joined in the fun. Thanks to Bonnie I now know how to do the YMCA the correct way. These 2 people not only provided me with a very important service but actually became very good friends. They later came to my dessert party and film my Illuminations party free of charge since I did have them as my guest. I cant wait to show all my wedding video cause I know that everyone that will be having a disney wedding will not go anywhere else.
As soon as I get it back I will download it and post the link for all to view. If any one has any questions about this vendor please contact me. I will be more than happy to answer any questions.

I also had a balloon decorator as well by an outside vendor that did an absolute super job. Thank you Joyce from Orlando Balloons by Design!!

I will post pictures as well for all to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter