Hijacked Any Threads Lately?

CaptMarge

Mouseketeer
:sad2:
I know I'm going to get clobbered for this one but here goes. :surfweb:Have you ever been reading through an interesting thread and really enjoying it :cool1:only to get to a post that throws the entire magic out the window?:headache: I mean someone that felt the need to chime in and berate or criticize the PP opinions :confused: therefore causing everyone else to chime in and change the entire course of what WAS an interesting and fun topic. :confused3 I love everything these forums have to offer :banana::love: but lately it's just more negative than positive when OP talk to or about each other, and their opinions.:sad1:
If most of us would take a moment to remember that most of the comments here are JUST OPINIONS which we are entitled to I believe a lot of the amazing threads that get hijacked wouldn't!:angel:

OK...let me have it, I know it's coming! Remember to share the love! :love::love::love:

Since this thread isn't about theme park planning, I've hijacked it to the Theme Parks Community board. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter