Hilaria Baldwin

I've had an odd interest in Alec Baldwin for years. It always amazed my how he could bounce back so well from his disgusting verbal abuse towards his 11 year old daughter.

It seems like his new wife is a perfect fit for him.
This. He treated his previous family/child horribly..... nothing he does currently will ever get that out of my mind.

It's called "Stolen Valor" when people are military impostors, there really needs to be a term for those who do this with the protected classes too, it's not ok.

OH, and I also remember that audio recording of him and his daughter and poor Kim Basinger. He can be funny when other people feed him words but his rants are absolutely mind boggling, not a fan of his.

Try John Mahoney. He grew up around Manchester, but everything thinks that he was born American. He even got to use the old accent - or at least someone trying.

OK, you just blew my mind! I never knew this about him. I just finished watching all 11 seasons of Frasier on Peacock and never suspected this.

And back to the original topic. I can’t stand Alec Baldwin or his attention you-know-what of a wife.

Last edited:
This. He treated his previous family/child horribly..... nothing he does currently will ever get that out of my mind.

Not excusing what he did. No one should be yelling and screaming at their child or anyone like that. But, from what I recall, Kim Basinger was quite an abusive nutter too, and treated him just as badly back.

And rumors were that people in the industry corroborated that she was quite difficult or a nut to work with. Which is why, even though she won an academy award, her career never really did take off after that with famous directors lining up to work with her.

If Alec's second wife is an indication, he has a pattern of picking nuts.
screwy.gif

Last edited:
Ok. I typically wouldn’t have a lot of interest in this topic, but I am stuck somewhere for a few hours with nothing but my phone to entertain me so I got involved and am now slightly invested in finding out why? Why? What advantage does it give her to be Spanish vs. a seemingly privileged white girl from Boston? I don’t get it.

Ok. I typically wouldn’t have a lot of interest in this topic, but I am stuck somewhere for a few hours with nothing but my phone to entertain me so I got involved and am now slightly invested in finding out why? Why? What advantage does it give her to be Spanish vs. a seemingly privileged white girl from Boston? I don’t get it.
Some sort of exoticism I suppose. We see that a lot in advertising. Even an English accent sounds different. It's something that she might be able to use to differentiate herself from other people trying to do the same thing.

Not excusing what he did. No one should be yelling and screaming at their child or anyone like that. But, from what I recall, Kim Basinger was quite an abusive nutter too, and treated him just as badly back.

And rumors were that people in the industry corroborated that she was quite difficult or a nut to work with. Which is why, even though she won an academy award, her career never really did take off after that with famous directors lining up to work with her.

If Alec's second wife is an indication, he has a pattern of picking nuts.
screwy.gif
Whatever Kim Basinger may or may not have done, Alec Baldwin's behavior should stand on its own as a testament to what a disgusting human being he is.

If someone has tape of Kim doing something similar, I'd be happy to pronounce her a terrible human being as well.

Whatever Kim Basinger may or may not have done, Alec Baldwin's behavior should stand on its own as a testament to what a disgusting human being he is.

If someone has tape of Kim doing something similar, I'd be happy to pronounce her a terrible human being as well.

She's got problems of her own - especially being estranged from most of her own family.

Regardless of what happened in the past, it seems like Alec Baldwin has patched things up with his daughter. And even patched things up with Kim Basinger. It was meaty tabloid fodder at the time.

She's got problems of her own - especially being estranged from most of her own family.

Regardless of what happened in the past, it seems like Alec Baldwin has patched things up with his daughter. And even patched things up with Kim Basinger. It was meaty tabloid fodder at the time.
I don't think kids ever really get over stuff like that.

Well the good thing is, Alec and his daughter seem to have a great relationship now...yes I've checked out both their Instagram accounts lol.
That happens quite often with abused children. They try so hard to please their abuser at any cost.

Some sort of exoticism I suppose. We see that a lot in advertising. Even an English accent sounds different. It's something that she might be able to use to differentiate herself from other people trying to do the same thing.
This does seem to be the most likely reason I suppose, but it seems like an awful lot of work with a huge risk of being “found out”. Actually surprised it took so long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter