hilary duff...NO way!!

do u like hilary duff??

• yes....i love her!!

• no i hate herr!!

• i just like her cause i think she is hott

• dont kno dont care

Results are only viewable after voting.
i cant stand herr!!!!!!!! i dont see why every1 loves her. she is not all that at all!!
smash.gif

I don't love her, but I don't see anything wrong with her either...

I like her... She is a good role model for young girls who are trying to figure out who they are and who they want to be.

hate is such a strong word....

but i like it when referring to her. she makes me nauseos. (lol i hope i spelled that right.) :rotfl:

I don't mind her. I'm not to keen on her singing, but she's a decent actress. I think her image is appropriate for the girls that look up to her.

i really hate her
she thinks shes the queen of the world but shes not shes kinda sad

She's alright....but I don't LOVE her exactly...She's good to listen when I have nothing else to listen to. But, pardon me for saying so, I don't like her image at all. (Meaning I think she's ugly :rotfl: )

Are yall kidding me!!!!!!!!!! hilary duff rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know what yall just jealous. so i wont be talking. she's not perfet and your ot perfect so shut yalls mouths!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HilaryDuff9008 said:
Are yall kidding me!!!!!!!!!! hilary duff rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know what yall just jealous. so i wont be talking. she's not perfet and your ot perfect so shut yalls mouths!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, if you want to talk about how wonderful she is, please post on your own board. You get mad at us for posting on your board, so we made our own. Please don't turn this into another fight. Thank you. And just for the record, we are not jealous. We never told you to shut your mouths when you talk about how perfect she is, so I suggest you just not say stuff like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter