Hilton Anaheim convention center

Tiggergirl928

Earning My Ears
Good Morning! Just looking for some info on the Hilton Anaheim, is it a really walkable distance to Disneyland? When I check Google maps it seems to take me out to harbor and down to the main entrance? Is there another way that would be easier? We already have tickets so we don't need the actual ticket booths. Thanks for any advice!!!

The only other way is to walk down Disneyland Way, cross the street at Paradise Pier (you can't access DTD through Grand Californian anymore) and then walk down to Downtown Disney. Those are where the two security checkpoints are. DTD or Harbor.

Yep, it is in walkable distance. I am booked there for Thanksgiving week, and I've watched several youtube videos of people walking from Hilton Anaheim to the park entrances. Its approx 1 mile, and takes about 15-20 min to walk it. It looks VERY easy!

Very walkable! I stayed next door at the Sheraton, walked down Disneyland Way and through Downtown Disney. Very enjoyable and did not have all the traffic along Harbor. Even if walking at night the sidewalks are very well lit.

I stayed there last year and used the ART bus. A 15-20 minute walk after a full day walking in the park wasn't something I wanted to do.

Just to clarify in case anyone needs specific names for directions: the street that intersects Katella is Disneyland DRIVE (the one on which the PPH is located). Disney WAY does not intersect Katella and is off of Harbor, northeast of the Hilton, by the Pumbaa lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter