Hilton Grand Vacation Club

whois figment

Mouseketeer
I just got a seven night stay in a 2 bedroom at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club at Sea World for $265 including tax. Has anyone stayed there or know how the resort is?

I stayed there about 2 1/2 years ago. I think that you will be pleased. The master bedroom is large, with a jacuzzi and a bathroom with a shower. It has a full kitchen, dining table, and living room. The second bedroom had a queen size bed I think, with a regular bath. It had two nice screened in porches. Three TVs and a VCR. It had two pools, one heated and one not heated. It had a breakfast brunch that we had twice. It is right next to SeaWorld. If you go the back way to Disney, it takes you about 15 minutes. There is no comparison to any regular Disney hotel. It is much nicer! Especially if you have kids. (The only exception is the Disney Boardwalk. I've stayed there. It is smaller, but the location is great. I would rather stay at the Hilton than the Disney Wilderness Lodge timeshare! That is for sure!)

Katherine

Great price. How did you get such a great deal? I'm looking at $675 for Preident's week next February. Do you think that is too much?

I got it from an ebay auction from syauction.com they have auctions on their site and also on ebay. You can generally get a 2 bedroom for under $300 a week. They will also let you book more then one week at the auction price. I actually need 10 days so I can book another full week for an additional $265 but I have not decided yet due to the fact I only need 3 nights. I have to price out the 3 nights of the trip to see which is the better deal.

Do you think $675 a week is too much for a President's week? Could I do better? Thanks

I honestly do not know if you do a search on this site for hgvc there are other post that may be able to help you. I would suggest checking out www.skyauction.com and ebay for listings. The one thing you need to keep an eye on is the dates they are offering. One good thing about them is that even if you win if your rerquired dates are sold out you will not be charged

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter