• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hilton Head Bikes for short people?

bella_and_the_beast

Earning My Ears
I’m having trouble finding information on the bikes they rent from the resort. I’m only 5’1” and getting on and off normal adult bikes is challenging sometimes. Does the resort have different sized bikes, or is it just adult bikes and children bikes?

I feel your pain. I'm 4'11". Maybe a larger child size would work?

The resort does have different sized bikes, as well as three-wheelers, tag-alongs, and bikes with kids' seats mounted on the back (each in limited quantities). You can't reserve a bike from the resort until you arrive; you can reserve them ahead of time from off site locations and have them delivered.

We rented from Hilton Head Outfitters on our last trip. They are across from the resort on the way to the Beach Club. They have hundreds of bikes in all different sizes. My wife is 4'11" (she says 5' !!) and she had no trouble finding a bike that fit her. HHI is one of the best places we've ever been for bike riding. Have fun !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter