Hilton Head Building 13

Brandis

DIS Veteran
Looking at the map of the Hilton Head DVC Resort, the location of building 13 looks very alluring to me, a bit isolated from the other buildings. So I think on requesting a room there.

Any thoughts about building 13? Pro's and Con's? OK, not so close to the pool, but I don't mind a little walk.

Your assumptions are correct. It is behind the main lodge building and appears to have an amazing view of the marsh. It will be a walk to the pool, but it would be worth it in my opinion.

Looking at the map of the Hilton Head DVC Resort, the location of building 13 looks very alluring to me, a bit isolated from the other buildings. So I think on requesting a room there.

Any thoughts about building 13? Pro's and Con's? OK, not so close to the pool, but I don't mind a little walk.

We once stayed in building 14 and thought it was great. My only request will be marsh view if we ever return. The resort is not that large, the walk to the pool is pleasant. We would not have minded an extra minute or two walk to the pool, but our family doesn't mind walking. Looking at the map, I would pick building 13 over a building next to the pool, but that is just me...prefer a little more quiet and isolated over two seconds to the pool.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We stayed in building 12 last year and I really like the location of 13.
We did not mind being away from the pool area. DH thought it could be a little loud over there. We like our villa, only problem was we were on the top floor facing the long boardwalk that heads out towards the pool....and faced west....it was way too sunny and hot to sit out there....
....that why I liked 13... Very shady over there...
12 and 13 are by the Main building were there is a cozy lounge/library/billiard room....I do not remember what thetpy called it..
Hammocks and grill area and adirondack chairs by 13... Very nice...
Good luck...:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter