Hilton Head DVC Coded Map

GDUL

DIS Veteran
Since my wife and I are going to HHI next month to spend a couple of days at the DVC, I thought that I'd make a coded map for the resort there. Again, I based the coding on Doc's "configuration post" about the resort. Enjoy!

CodedHHIMap-1.jpg

Thanks... DW and I were just there and were unable to figure out which buildings were GVs. Now we know.

Great map! As I'm looking at it (right side up) which way is the beach? I've read here that it is about a mile away, but is that from the closest resort buildings? How far is the beach from the buildings furthest away? Do I see only one shuttle stop?

Great map! As I'm looking at it (right side up) which way is the beach? I've read here that it is about a mile away, but is that from the closest resort buildings? Are far is the beach from the buildings furthest away? Do I see only one shuttle stop?

Sorry about posting the map "on its side" the way that I did but I didn't want people to have to scroll left to right to see it or subsequent posts. I was afraid that it would have been to wide for a standard page. As for your questions, I'll have to leave that to others to answer as I have not visited this resort yet - sorry!

Great map! As I'm looking at it (right side up) which way is the beach? I've read here that it is about a mile away, but is that from the closest resort buildings? Are far is the beach from the buildings furthest away? Do I see only one shuttle stop?

There is just one shuttle stop, as noted on the map. The resort itself sits on a small island (Longview Island) in Shelter Cove and there is only one way to get in or out of the resort. The entire resort is probably no more than about 400 yards long - so the furthest buildings are about that distance from the shuttle.

The Beach House is located just over a mile from the shuttle stop - in a SouthEast direction.

You can walk, bike drive or take the shuttle to the Beach House.

Great map, Gary. It would be OK to post it right-side-up.

There is just one shuttle stop, as noted on the map. The resort itself sits on a small island (Longview Island) in Shelter Cove and there is only one way to get in or out of the resort. The entire resort is probably no more than about 400 yards long - so the furthest buildings are about that distance from the shuttle.

The Beach House is located just over a mile from the shuttle stop - in a SouthEast direction.

You can walk, bike drive or take the shuttle to the Beach House.

Great map, Gary. It would be OK to post it right-side-up.

Thanks for the info Doc! I changed the map.

Thanks! We are taking our first trip to HHI in August. It was good to see a map of the layout of the resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter