Hilton Head Island Ghost

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
I remember several years ago a thread about a ghost experience at HHI. I believe it was in Building 31. I've tried to search for the thread but no luck. I'm in Building 31 right now and curious to read the thread again. Not that I'm scared. Things like this intrigue me. Of course, when we checked in, my DS17 and DS15 said, "Oh great! The haunted building." It's actually the best location we've stayed in so far. Love it!!!

Gee, we had friends staying in Building 31 a few years ago, and they didn't mention a ghost. However, I remember that building had beautiful views and they saw dolphins going by one day.

Never mind. I found the thread. It was from 2009 from a woman in my home state of KY. I am not staying in the same room but am in the same building. It was interesting to read the thread again. I have another couple of nights here, so I'll keep a lookout.

Never mind. I found the thread. It was from 2009 from a woman in my home state of KY. I am not staying in the same room but am in the same building. It was interesting to read the thread again. I have another couple of nights here, so I'll keep a lookout.

Can you post a link and the post # in that thread?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter