• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hilton Head Island in January

Carrie25

Earning My Ears
My family is looking to get away at the beginning of 2007 and we are thinking of going to Hilton Head Island. We don't mind a little cold, but, my question is will there be anything to do in January? Are the restaurants open? Are there sights to see? Any advice would be welcome! Anybody spent time at HHI in the winter?

Thanks

We went one year after Christmas and stayed until Jan. 3rd I think. We noticed that some restaurants did close for the winter; however, there are so many restaurants in HH, you'll be fine. The resort itself had plenty of activities going on for kids and adults too and we put on jackets and walked the beach too! It probably wouldn't be my favorite time of the year to go, but the points are low and it's very relaxing there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter