Hilton Tokyo Bay - Happy Magic SUITE?

Seltzer76

Smiling's my Favorite!
Hi all! Looking to book the Hilton Happy Magic SUITE (sleeps 6) at the Hilton next summer. I think it's the right option for my family that needs space but I can't seem to find any actual reviews of the suite (found a bunch for the room) and I want to feel confident that it's as spacious as it sounds...any chance anyone has ever stayed/heard of experiences in the suite?

Someone uploaded a walkthrough of this specific suite on Youtube. I'm not sure if links will show up on this forum so you can copy and paste the following into the search bar: ヒルトン東京ベイ ハッピーマジックスイート

Looks like they have a lot of beds but not a lot of open space.

Make sure you get the BIG magic family room. I’ve booked magic room twice. The first time the room felt huge and we loved it. The second time felt incredibly cramped. The room was definitely smaller.

Staying in august. What’s the best way to get to Hilton Tokyo bay from Narita airport? Thanks!

Staying in august. What’s the best way to get to Hilton Tokyo bay from Narita airport? Thanks!

The Airport Limousine Bus to Tokyo Disney area stops at the Hilton if you happen to arrive when it is running. You can just go to the counter to buy your tickets.

If it's not running, you may be able to catch an airport limousine bus to Tokyo station or Kainhin Makuhari in Chiba. From either of these stations, you can take the Keiyo line to Maihama and transfer to the Disney Resort Line to Bayside Station. If you plan to buy a JR pass, then taking the Narita Express to Tokyo station and transferring to the Keiyo line will be free. If your arrival is outside of the hours of these forms of transportation, then google maps will recommend you some route on the trains with multiple transfers but the exact route will depend on the time. If you're worried about multiple train transfers with luggage then you can easily get a taxi at the airport.

Make sure you get the BIG magic family room. I’ve booked magic room twice. The first time the room felt huge and we loved it. The second time felt incredibly cramped. The room was definitely smaller.
Thanks yes I booked the suite, which should be the BIG room :). I couldn’t find any reviews online though - what did you think?

Someone uploaded a walkthrough of this specific suite on Youtube. I'm not sure if links will show up on this forum so you can copy and paste the following into the search bar: ヒルトン東京ベイ ハッピーマジックスイート

Looks like they have a lot of beds but not a lot of open space.
This was VERY helpful! Found a walkthrough and also the Japanese Hilton site lists much more information about this room (thanks to translation)…there are even two bathrooms which it doesn’t say on the English site! Plus more details like we can use the pool for free if we stay in this room. We will be very comfortable staying here. Thank you!

Thanks yes I booked the suite, which should be the BIG room :). I couldn’t find any reviews online though - what did you think?
It’s simple. If you have little kids they might like the “magic” touches. The main reason to get that room is the number of beds. Enjoy!

This was VERY helpful! Found a walkthrough and also the Japanese Hilton site lists much more information about this room (thanks to translation)…there are even two bathrooms which it doesn’t say on the English site! Plus more details like we can use the pool for free if we stay in this room. We will be very comfortable staying here. Thank you!
I definitely didn’t have two bathrooms so you must be in a larger room than I had. Have fun!

I was waiting to comment until after our friends got back, they had a large family trip with 3 rooms. Their DD, DSIL and Grandkids (3) stayed in a Happy Magic room, which they thought was a family suite, which they felt cramped in and had to be moved to a larger room, which apparently was an ordeal for them, the other daughter and family (2 kids) stay in a family room which had 4 single beds, which was fine for them, she said she thought it was small and under whelming considering the price. Her and her DH said in a Executive king room which she was very nice.

I was waiting to comment until after our friends got back, they had a large family trip with 3 rooms. Their DD, DSIL and Grandkids (3) stayed in a Happy Magic room, which they thought was a family suite, which they felt cramped in and had to be moved to a larger room, which apparently was an ordeal for them, the other daughter and family (2 kids) stay in a family room which had 4 single beds, which was fine for them, she said she thought it was small and under whelming considering the price. Her and her DH said in an Executive king room which she was very nice.
Thx! We did book the suite which should have two rooms and two bathrooms. Price was comparable to a deluxe Disney world hotel room…not cheap but hopefully worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter