• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hint for BOG breakfast (or any early breakfast)

buzz2400

<font color=teal>The TF waves to buzz2400's DS
I got this hint off the boards and thought I would just say it again because it helped. I wanted 8 a.m. breakfast reservations for BOG. If you put only "breakfast", they will give you whatever times they want to. If you actually put in 8 a.m. you will most likely get that time.

Thanks for the tip. I was able to find multiple 8amish BOG reservations this way and made one for the exact morning I wanted.

I got this hint off the boards and thought I would just say it again because it helped. I wanted 8 a.m. breakfast reservations for BOG. If you put only "breakfast", they will give you whatever times they want to. If you actually put in 8 a.m. you will most likely get that time.
Yes, this is true. I found out the hard way. I even called Disney dining and they said that 8:45 was the earliest time slot available like it said on the website. When I typed in 8am...one came up. Why didn't the dining person on the phone make this reservation for me? Seems odd.

When I put in 8am, I got 8:30am. :confused3

When I put in 7:30 am, I got 8:00 am. :thumbsup2
It depends which screen you're searching from. If you're searching from the page with all the restaurants, it seems to give you the later time. But if you're on the Be Our Guest page, the earliest you can select is 8:00 a.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter