Hints for using NWA Freq Flyer miles

tss2

DVC BWV and VB
Does anyone have any helpful advice on using freq flyer miles for travel??? I am very confused and get different stories each time I talk to someone at NWA.

I have a ticket in the system but it isn't even for the days I want to travel. I got put on several wait lists, but am worried nothing will come thru. How far ahead do people book the freq flyer tickets? I put mine in the system the day after flights opened up and the NWA person on the phone said I should have called the first day and been the first one, other than that....she said nothing might come thru..... I'm very frustrated with the system right now.

I'm flying from DTW to MCO and would love to be on the same flight as my spouse and kids! Any help would be great! Thanks!

My experience is the closer you get to your desired travel dates more seats open up. We just traveled on 3 travel award tickets a few weeks ago and we changed our outbound flight about a week before we left and we also changed our return flight the day before. Hope you get what you want!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter