Hispanic & Latin American Culture Month

tzeitel

Toadi Acceleratio Semper Absurda
I posted about this a couple of days ago but the Disney log link kept saying "bad request" so I thought it was an old story - but I guess not 🤔

I love Mexican food and understand how the themed restaurants would stick to their style of cuisine. But could they not find any inspiration in other countries as well? So many delicious missed opportunities!

https://www.wdwinfo.com/disneylandc...-hispanic-latin-american-heritage-month-menu/

Edit - from the menus on the Disney blog for this celebration it looks to all be Mexican offerings.

Last edited:
The Mexican restaurant has new Mexican food offerings. How odd!

Like, I would totally go for a Chilean restaurant being added or a Colombian one as well. But asking for other type of food at the Mexican restaurant is like asking why there is no Mexican food at the Italian restaurant.

Like, I would totally go for a Chilean restaurant being added or a Colombian one as well. But asking for other type of food at the Mexican restaurant is like asking why there is no Mexican food at the Italian restaurant.

This. And Mexican food is one of the most popular types of food in the United States, and they're trying to make the food appeal to the widest audience at possible.

That said, I do think they branch out a little more during the Festival of the Holidays in Nov/December. But, Mexican food is always going to be the #1 winner.

I agree that Mexican food is awesome and already stated that it is obvious the Mexican restaurants would have Mexican food.

What I was saying was that for what Disney labels as Hispanic and Latin American Culture month they could have looked at other countries as well.

This. And Mexican food is one of the most popular types of food in the United States, and they're trying to make the food appeal to the widest audience at possible.

That said, I do think they branch out a little more during the Festival of the Holidays in Nov/December. But, Mexican food is always going to be the #1 winner.

well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter