• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Historical AP Rates?

weluvpluto

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know or remember what the AP rates were for last summer (I'm mainly wondering for August) for the moderates or WL or AKL?
I've looked all over mousesavers and can't find the actual rates.
Thanks!:D

I THINK somewhere around $124 from what I remember. We've never stayed there but I'm pretty sure it was around that. Not too far off from that so that should give you a good idea.

Is the $124 for WL or AKL?
Please tell me it's not that high for the moderates! :eek: My DH will kill me since I convinced him to try August instead of June this year

Sorry, that is for WL. I think AKL is higher than WL. Moderates will be around $84 a night. All-Stars would be around $59 probably....maybe $49.

WL for 124$/night. was that for a standard view? we are booked w/a woods view and just like everyone else, waiting for the AP rates.:p

I kept track of last regular season rates. Not sure if August is value or regular for AKL. Anyway, here's what I have down:

All Stars $61 ($72 with tax)
Moderates $85 ($98 with tax)
AKL savannah view $169 ($202 with tax)...I also have this as $154 pre tax in value season 2003
WL standard view $129 ($148 with tax)...note it was $114 pretax value season 2003.

These are correct to the best of my knowledge..hope this helps :)!

We got AkL last labor day weekend for 3 nights, For 124. We had 2 rooms one we upgraded to Savannah view which brought that room rate up to 162. Had a great view on the Kudo trail of the water hole and many girraffes. The other room for nana and 2 teens we did not upgrade, They got a room directly over the lobby, They did not say it was to loud, however the view was a view of a portion of thatched roof. That was not enjoyable. The teens were ok with it as the rooms location was so much closer to the action snack bar, pool, health club, etc... Our room was a solid ten minute walk to anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter