Hit me up with your must do snacks in each park!

suse66

When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true!
I am taking my oldest son this August to celebrate his 21st! We are planning on a mix of TS, QS and snacks. What are your favourite, must do snacks every trip? TIA!

OK some of these are new to us this trip (we just got home) as we ate way more breakfast in the park than ever. DS16 apparently cannot survive on oatmeal from 6:30 am until lunch so he ate another breakfast and the rest of us split something every day.

MK - Nutella waffle from Sleepy Hollow. This is our fav disney snack ever and we must eat it at least once, if not multiple times, every trip. Only served during breakfast hours right now. We had them both days at MK this past week. I will say that they are definitely not as fresh as normal as they are cranking them out in mass quantities and not making them to order. They have a zillion made so the waffle was not really warm. But.........still really really amazing.

MK - Dole Whip - must have every trip
MK - I Lava You Float - this one was new to us. It's at Sunshine Tree Terrace. Super yummy. Loved it. We also had the pot stickers which were good. I hate to say it but.......I might have liked the I lava You Float better than a dole whip float.

MK - the chicken waffle from sleepy hollow. We have had the nutella waffle a zillion times but this was a first. I'm kind of a wimp I guess because it was spicy. But also yummy.

MK - the Confectionary which is currently closed - mickey shaped rice krispie treats with m&ms. They have some at the substitute confectionary right now. I feel like the m&ms on them are not the same as they used to be but maybe I'm not remembering?

I am not a fan of the food at quick service restaurants in MK but the snacks are excellent.

HS - We had the Ronto Morning Wrap at Ronto Roasters and it is tied for the best quick service we have had at the parks. It's a link sausage not breakfast sausage which was not at all what I expected. I didn't think I would like it but I did as did my 2 teens and hubby. We ordered one to share and had to go back and order more because they were yummy. 4 thumbs up from us so if you need a pick me up in the am go for it!!! Definitely on our must have list now.

Epcot - L'Artison des Glaces - we all got something here but ds got the seasonal macaron (ice cream sandwich) and it was definitely the best choice. Super yummy!

AK - OK again not a snack but a breakfast item. Yak and Yeti Local Food Cafe had a great breakfast bowl with sausage and it was really big. They also had super yummy hash brown bites that dd and I split. Definitely recommend both!

Popcorn - all parks! We love it!

OK some of these are new to us this trip (we just got home) as we ate way more breakfast in the park than ever. DS16 apparently cannot survive on oatmeal from 6:30 am until lunch so he ate another breakfast and the rest of us split something every day.

MK - Nutella waffle from Sleepy Hollow. This is our fav disney snack ever and we must eat it at least once, if not multiple times, every trip. Only served during breakfast hours right now. We had them both days at MK this past week. I will say that they are definitely not as fresh as normal as they are cranking them out in mass quantities and not making them to order. They have a zillion made so the waffle was not really warm. But.........still really really amazing.

MK - Dole Whip - must have every trip
MK - I Lava You Float - this one was new to us. It's at Sunshine Tree Terrace. Super yummy. Loved it. We also had the pot stickers which were good. I hate to say it but.......I might have liked the I lava You Float better than a dole whip float.

MK - the chicken waffle from sleepy hollow. We have had the nutella waffle a zillion times but this was a first. I'm kind of a wimp I guess because it was spicy. But also yummy.

MK - the Confectionary which is currently closed - mickey shaped rice krispie treats with m&ms. They have some at the substitute confectionary right now. I feel like the m&ms on them are not the same as they used to be but maybe I'm not remembering?

I am not a fan of the food at quick service restaurants in MK but the snacks are excellent.

HS - We had the Ronto Morning Wrap at Ronto Roasters and it is tied for the best quick service we have had at the parks. It's a link sausage not breakfast sausage which was not at all what I expected. I didn't think I would like it but I did as did my 2 teens and hubby. We ordered one to share and had to go back and order more because they were yummy. 4 thumbs up from us so if you need a pick me up in the am go for it!!! Definitely on our must have list now.

Epcot - L'Artison des Glaces - we all got something here but ds got the seasonal macaron (ice cream sandwich) and it was definitely the best choice. Super yummy!

AK - OK again not a snack but a breakfast item. Yak and Yeti Local Food Cafe had a great breakfast bowl with sausage and it was really big. They also had super yummy hash brown bites that dd and I split. Definitely recommend both!

Popcorn - all parks! We love it!
Thank you so much for all the great suggestions!

MK - Mickey ice cream (like a Dove bar in a Mickey shape)
EP - Ice cream in France, ham & cheese croissant in France (really big enough for a meal), Grand Marnier slushie in France
DHS - none
AK - anything from Nomad Lounge

I second that fruit and nutella waffle in MK. They also serve a churro ice cream sandwich, and it's so good.
My son and I both love the dole whip. Dd likes the specialty dole whips; she had two Rapunzel dole whips during our July 2019 trip.

Well, I don't think any snack at the parks is a must do. After all, they are just snacks and not worth going out of your way. But at MK, my partner always wants a mickey pretzel form the Lunching Pad if its open when we are by there. And if I am in the back of AK, I am likely to get some seasoned fries from the cart (which name eludes me at the moment)

I like the waffles at Sleepy Hollow and the bakeries in France and Norway. Nachos at the CS in Mexico. Now that I think of it, WS probably has the best snack selection out of all the parks.

Refillable popcorn bucket is the gift that keeps on giving :)

My kids love the churros, many places serve them with a chocolate dipping sauce. And for more of an "upscale" snack, we love the charcuterie and pretzel at Baseline Tap House (DHS).

I second that fruit and nutella waffle in MK. They also serve a churro ice cream sandwich, and it's so good.
My son and I both love the dole whip. Dd likes the specialty dole whips; she had two Rapunzel dole whips during our July 2019 trip.

The churro ice cream sandwich is no more, sadly.

DHS has some good funnel cakes with strawberry or Oreo toppings. Over near Indiana Jones.
AK has ice cream cookie sandwiches with Haagen-Dazs at Dino-Bite Snacks. Also, get some small plates at the Nomad Lounge (churros, sliders, charcuterie).

My must dos:
MK-Dole Whip while watching HEA
AK-candied pecans while watching Nemo show (shhh; no food allowed).
HS-Funnel Cake while watching F!
EP-Salted caramel from Caramel Kuche while watching Illuminations (RIP).
Mickey Ice Cream Bar: Anywhere, anytime!

MK: Dole whip float...I have to get a minimum of one per trip!
HS: we finally tried the carrot cake cookie and YUM!
AK: tapas at Nomad Lounge
Epcot: this one's too hard because we always snack/drink around the world!

MK: The Peter Pan Float at Storybook treats has replaced the dole whip for me.
Epcot: School bread in Norway and Plum wine in China.
Animal Kingdom: Cheese burger pods from Satu’li Canteen
HS: The Chocolate Hazelnut "lunchbox tart" from Woody's Lunchbox.

For my Eldest daughter It's just a Mickey shaped pretzel in every park...every year. 😆

We try to make it some sort of "thing". 2 trips ago we tried a bunch of different soft pretzels. Epcot Germany, Baseline at HS, etc
Last time we did floats. Normal one at AA, Peter Pan Float at Storybook, Simba Sunset and then a different thing at the epcot festival.
We come in two weeks- and are going for a bunch of different cupcakes- so far we want to try the one at Rosies, Gastons, Contempo Cafe, and at the Riveria- but we shall see.

The churro ice cream sandwich is no more, sadly.

DHS has some good funnel cakes with strawberry or Oreo toppings. Over near Indiana Jones.
AK has ice cream cookie sandwiches with Haagen-Dazs at Dino-Bite Snacks. Also, get some small plates at the Nomad Lounge (churros, sliders, charcuterie).
Churros at nomad lounge!? Are these different than the park churros!?

AK - anything from Nomad Lounge
I love Nomads so much!
My go to snack places are the bakeries in Epcot. France, Norway and Germany all have amazing pastries, it's hard to choose just one!
Mmmmmm, so true!
Refillable popcorn bucket is the gift that keeps on giving :)

My kids love the churros, many places serve them with a chocolate dipping sauce. And for more of an "upscale" snack, we love the charcuterie and pretzel at Baseline Tap House (DHS).
I think we should definitely grab a popcorn bucket. I need to try Baseline...everything looks so good there!
EP-Salted caramel from Caramel Kuche while watching Illuminations (RIP).
You are speaking my language! I am obsessed with dark chocolate salted caramel.
HS: we finally tried the carrot cake cookie and YUM!
Oh my gosh, I love those carrot cake cookies!
MK: The Peter Pan Float at Storybook treats has replaced the dole whip for me.
Mmmmm, it is yummy!

MK - Nutella Waffle (there is a reason we all love it), Cinnamon Bun at Gastons, and Spring Rolls (stupid expensive but worth trying once) are great. Any type of frozen snack - Dole Whip or a sundae at the Plaza.
AK - get the cheeseburger pods at Satuli and the ice cream cookie sandwich at Dino-Bites (really great cookies and you can choose the ice cream)
HS - carrot cake cookie at Starbucks, Num Num Cookie right outside Toy Story Land, and Ronto Wrap. Stay away from the food on Sunset Blvd
Epcot - of course hit the bakery in France (the bacon cheese roll is really good) and Kringla in Norway
DS - Gideon’s cookies (Erin McKenna’s is nothing special and Amorettes had amazing stuff but it’s very expensive) and Vivoli il Gelato are faves.

Now I’m so hungry...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter