Hit me with snack suggestions!

Fsudisney

Mouseketeer
We are headed to Royal Pacific tomorrow for 2 nights and are doing only 1 day in the 2 parks on Sunday.
We have Cowfish reservations for dinner Saturday. I’d like to eat lunch at Three Broomsticks, try butter beer and ice cream in The Harry Potter area and maybe try a crepe at Universal. Also want to grab VooDoo donuts Monday morning.
Any other amazing snacks we should try while there?

Crepes are great.
Giant Pink Donut in the Simpsons area.
If you were going for longer and were a passholder, I'd say to get the tasting lanyard. Although that $6 schnitzel slider looks like a bargain even at full price.
If they still have Hot Butterbeer, that is my favorite. It is a winter thing and I don't know when they stop.

Try to eat lunch early or at an odd time .

The ice cream at Florean Fortescue's is fantastic. I am a big fan of the Banana Icee near the King Kong ride.

Don't want to hijack your thread, but are the churro's any good? I've never had one and want to try one or two. :rolleyes1 I really wouldn't know the difference and was just wondering if they are good enough to try one. TIA. :flower1:

We like the big pink donut, but I think Voodoo is better and you can get their version of the pink donut there too. I also think all versions of butterbeer are worth trying - cold, frozen, hot, and ice cream.

Don't want to hijack your thread, but are the churro's any good? I've never had one and want to try one or two. :rolleyes1 I really wouldn't know the difference and was just wondering if they are good enough to try one. TIA. :flower1:
LLLLOOOOVVVVEEE the Churros

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter