Hitch mounted scooter platform - any advice?

Puget Peach

My name is Puget Peach and I'm a Disneyholic!
I have a small travel scooter but sometimes even it is too big to conveniently fit with suitcases, coolers, etc. We are doing a road trip NW Indiana to Walt Disney World next spring and I have begun looking at hitch mounted scooter platforms - the price is all over the place and I am sure a lot of it has to do with quality and perhaps features I haven't thought of yet. If any of you great Dis'ers out there have experience with hitch mounted scooter platforms, I would love to hear about it and any recommendations/warnings/ advice you can give.

Check out Craigslist. They have had them listed over the years. We are taking our first roadtrip since I have needed all my equipment and I am not sure where the luggage is going to go by the time we load my shower chair, wheelchair, scooter, rollater and toilet raiser!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter