HM-BTMRR-POTC To Get Ride Photos!

I would love this!! Would love to have the ghosts in the ride photo on the HM one!! They have a ride photo for POTC in DLP and the photos are always hilarious!
I agree, the ghosts in the haunted mansion picture would be so cute! :)

True story...
Last week I sat behind a woman who not only took flash photos the entire time, but did so with her Ipad. I almost checked to see if she had a ten year old resort mug in her bag :rolleyes1:rotfl:

She must have been really talented with that iPad because I don't know of a single iPad model with a flash on the camera. :confused3

We've never bought a ride photo, but we'll def. be getting the HM pic. Also the news about a dedicated HM shop is great news! That Yankee Trader shop has been useless for a long time (all the stuff is available in other shops). I hope they'll develop some upscale merch for the new shop. :earsboy:

It'll be so odd if there's a flash during the drop in POTC. I think the other two sound pretty cool though, esp. the one for HM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter