HM - Nightmare before Xmas overlay - Oogie Boogie

vascubaguy

DIS Veteran
I couldn't remember who asked about Oogie Boogie being in the Haunted Mansion Nightmare before Xmas overlay, but he is in it. There's a shadow of his face on the moon when you first go in to get in the buggy, there's some pictures of him on tarot cards in the room with Madame Leota, there is a small version of him in one rooms, and then a giant version of him that looks like he's hosting a game show. I tried to take pics of some of them but I haven't had a chance to go thru them. When I do I'll post some of them.

Just wanted to make sure you were aware in case your kids are scared of him.

vascubaguy said:
... and then a giant version of him that looks like he's hosting a game show.

That last scene is where the 3 hitch-hiking ghosts are normally seen, and then in the subsequent mirror scene you see yourself sitting next to whatever you've "won". Nothing scary, I thought, just fun. They've done a nice job from start to finish, including the Little Leota replacement scene as you're heading up the exit escalator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter