Hmmm... 9 months ago?

Well in a sense I guess you can consider the conception timing between me and DS, 9 months. My birthday is June 24. DS's birthday is June 22.

DH's oldest brother (who is 20 yrs older than DH) was born just 9 months after his parents were married. And no, my MIL was not pregnant when they were wed. They just happened to time it just right.

Last edited:
Both my kids were born within a week apart in November. 9 months prior to November is... yup. February. I suspect my kiddos were vtines day babies :lol:

Nope! I was all about the science of TTC (trying to conceive) and both babies were very much planned. I did temping and ovulation tests to plan on timing. I got pregnant the first month we tried with my daughter and it took 2 months for baby #2.

Last edited:
Well I always joke I was a NYE baby - September.

My DS is a Christmas baby - August

My cousin is a NYE baby. It was kind of weird, b/c my aunt is 11 years older than me and we were both pregnant with our first (she now has two now where we just have DS). I was in my 1st trimester and she was in her 3rd. I'm still not used to having a cousin who is 6 months younger than DS.

The daughter of a friend of ours was born on Christmas Eve.

On one Thanksgiving weekend I had a dream that God asked me if I trusted Him. In the dream I knew it had something to do with babies. I told Him yes. Nine months later my baby girl was born :)

We were trying to get pregnant w/ our first child, DD, but her birth date in January does coincide w/ our anniversary date in April. So she's our anniversary baby.

Our older DS's birth day doesn't coincide w/ any special event 9 months prior. However, our younger DS is an "After the Halloween Party" baby.

I know exactly when both children were conceived. But I'm not going to share.

Awww, come on. Spill. Inquiring minds want to know.

I'm apparently the result of an awesome New Year's Eve party. Go mom and dad!!! LOL!!

My mother is one of four kids. She and her three siblings all have birthdays from September 28 to October 3. They're each four years apart. She and her siblings used to joke that her parents had....relations....once every four years on New Year's Eve.

Not me, but DH and his DB are "Irish twins", and my DMIL always says, "The doctor told us to wait until 8 weeks after the first was born, so we did, and nine months later, here came the second!" (And, before the PC police complain, that's my MIL's term for them, and she's Irish, so I hope it's okay to repeat...)

Terri

My daughter was born 9 months after I married my ex-wife.
My son was born 9 moths after my wife and I was on vacation in California (Disneyland included) at my mother's house...she questioned the timing...

In 2010, after we had accepted we may not have kids, I booked a cruise with the band New Kids on the Block. It was a hard reservation to get and it required both DH and I on separate computers trying for a spot from the minute it went on sale. To say I was excited would be an understatement! 9 months later and a week before I was supposed to be on the cruise DS was born.

This baby will be born 9 months after our Disney vacation.

We tried and tried and did all the ovulation testing, temping, etc, but both DS and this baby are the result of good old fashioned relaxed fun!

Nope! I wa all about the science of TTC (trying to conceive) and both babies were very much planned. I did temping and ovulation tests to plan on timing. I got pregnant the first month we tried with my daighter and it took 2 months for baby #2.

Yeah we did the TTC thing, we gave up around July... Our anniversary is in August 26 and DD was born May 27!

Gestation is 40 weeks, conception can happen within a 3 day range, count in those 29-31 days of the month and your child was actually conceived around 9 month + 2 Weeks.

Gestation is 40 weeks, conception can happen within a 3 day range, count in those 29-31 days of the month and your child was actually conceived around 9 month + 2 Weeks.

Well that seals me as NYE baby I was exactly 9mos & 2 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter