Ho far can you book in advance, via different methods?

Jatoas

Earning My Ears
I live in England, this time last year (February 2019) I booked my WDW Vacation for the first two weeks in November at the All Star Sports, I booked it through Virgin Holidays and had no problems. Two days ago I sat down to book this year's vacation again for 14 days commencing 4th Nov 2020 and to my surprise the cheapest package I could get via Virgin or WDW was at Animal Kingdom Lodge! Out of curiosity I looked at Virgin Holidays for Nov 2021 and could get any resort I liked, WDW Holidays do not go that far forward. So my questions are as follows; Are the current packages shown on WDW Travel and Virgin Holidays early offers or are they just what they have left? I would prefer to book my travel and hotel separately as it is cheaper, so is there a way I can book a WDW resort for 2021 without resorting to Virgin Holidays? I am considering using a US travel agent, but i do not know if this would be advantageous or even possible? Any thoughts, help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I live in England, this time last year (February 2019) I booked my WDW Vacation for the first two weeks in November at the All Star Sports, I booked it through Virgin Holidays and had no problems. Two days ago I sat down to book this year's vacation again for 14 days commencing 4th Nov 2020 and to my surprise the cheapest package I could get via Virgin or WDW was at Animal Kingdom Lodge! Out of curiosity I looked at Virgin Holidays for Nov 2021 and could get any resort I liked, WDW Holidays do not go that far forward. So my questions are as follows; Are the current packages shown on WDW Travel and Virgin Holidays early offers or are they just what they have left? I would prefer to book my travel and hotel separately as it is cheaper, so is there a way I can book a WDW resort for 2021 without resorting to Virgin Holidays? I am considering using a US travel agent, but i do not know if this would be advantageous or even possible? Any thoughts, help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

You can book a WDW Resort room up to 499 days in advance, via phone only. The US number to do so is (407) 939-1936. The UK number is 0800 169 0730 but I'm not sure if they have the same 499 days in advance option.

2020 is what they have left, but peoplechange or cancel constantly, so keep checking.

UK packages are different and separate from US packages, sowhile you wouldn't be able to b ook a US package until all the 2021 rates come out (June, maybe), you could book 2021 via Virgin.

499 days from today is 6/29/21.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter