Ho... Ho... Ho... Doing Solo in December! Anybody else?

Call off the blood hounds. The flash drive has been found. I am working myself into a frenzy getting ready for this trip.

You having fun, Billy Bob? What have you done so far?

except for 12/11.

I think we will all have a wonderful time. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

I'm doing my first solo trip and my first mousfest event.

Call off the blood hounds. The flash drive has been found. I am working myself into a frenzy getting ready for this trip.

You having fun, Billy Bob? What have you done so far?
Jilly Bean, glad you found your wayward flashdrive. Finally got to return to my room after the false fire alarm this morning. That was different. I was not happy to see so many other guests remain in their rooms during the alarm, though. A fire alarm means everyone evacuates, immediately.:firefight
Soon as I'm off the Net, it's off to Blizzard Beach. Yesterday, DAK and EPCOT.

except for 12/11.

I think we will all have a wonderful time. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

I'm doing my first solo trip and my first mousfest event.

And I am looking forward to our "dates" together, Bete!:love:

LOLOL

I'm new to the "doing solo" thing. I'll be at WDW for 4 days solo then daughter joining me for last 4 days. So have total freedom to see & do what I want (well for 4 days anyway) - woohoo! I arrive at 11:15 tomorrow morning and hope to go check out as many resorts as possible then DTD.

Bill - I see it's kind of cold down there today. Hope it warms up by tomorrow!

I'm finally here too!!!
I met Bete from the boards here. We are meeting up again later. Anybody NOT leaving after mousefest?

Billy Bob, why didn't you tell me to pack the parka before I left. This if Florida. I packed shorts and tank tops. Brrrrrrrr.......

Actually I'm enjoying it being cold. Sure beats when I was here in August.

Was that Neil Patrick Harris or Brian Stokes Mitchell????
it as great to meet you at breakfast... sorry did not get really chatty.. kinda got overwhelmed with mosuefest fyi's :guilty:

Donna and Kurt .. it was nice chatting with you again.. Did you get to shop??? I just did the monorail resort for shopping... and I think I did manage to snag some great stuff... I stayed away from DTD Saturday!!! See you soon! :hug:
Jilly Bean, glad you found your wayward flashdrive. Finally got to return to my room after the false fire alarm this morning. EPCOT.

Bill my apologies for lunch last Tuesday... I was not expecting that mom will have a problem with the crowd and the weather and her meds... By the time we got to AK parking lot.. she asked to be driven back to the resort and cant stand the thought of doing the park... :guilty:

It was really nice meeting you Timmy! I'm sorry your mom didn't feel well and we didn't get much time in the world. Next time.

It was really nice meeting you Timmy! I'm sorry your mom didn't feel well and we didn't get much time in the world. Next time.

same here... hopefully next time when I am not baby sitting a 4 and a 64 year old!!!! But it was great meeting you for brief moment!!!

Angie and G !!! it was also nice meeting you !!!!!

Bill my apologies for lunch last Tuesday... I was not expecting that mom will have a problem with the crowd and the weather and her meds... By the time we got to AK parking lot.. she asked to be driven back to the resort and cant stand the thought of doing the park... :guilty:
Bummer how your situation turned out. One of the bennies of solo travel is such issues can't happen... Anyway, 1,163 HD pictures and counting... Will be selecting the good ones when I get home and view 'em on the 61". Hope to meet you at DLR next December as the retired Bill Brown.:yay:

it as great to meet you at breakfast... sorry did not get really chatty.. kinda got overwhelmed with mosuefest fyi's :guilty:

Donna and Kurt .. it was nice chatting with you again.. Did you get to shop??? I just did the monorail resort for shopping... and I think I did manage to snag some great stuff... I stayed away from DTD Saturday!!! See you soon! :hug:

We did get to shop. We had to buy two extra bags to bring home all our stuff. Glad your mom is feeling better.

We did get to shop. We had to buy two extra bags to bring home all our stuff. Glad your mom is feeling better.

I managed to behave... I stuck to just one WDW shopping bag which was light enough to hand carry...:p

CIMG0721.jpg

First folks at Tracy's RADP breakfast meetup at the POP, 14 December 2008.
Been a great WDW visit, first one in 4 years. Good to meetup with RADPers I hadn't seen in years and 4 DISers for the first time. My bag is packed. Tomorrow, I leave warm sunny WDW and return to freezing temps in Central California. Brrr. However, I look forward to relaxing in front of a roaring fire place with a mug of hot chocolate while looking over the 1,600+ photos of this vacation.:surfweb:

It was great to meet you too, Timmy. Too bad we didn't have much time to spend together.

Next year, read up on Mousefest, maybe listen to the podcast. I met SOOOO many people this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter