HO-HO-HO..We`ll put the RUM in Pa-Rum-Pum-Pum-Pum! 16 holiday nights at SF & RPR. A Nov/Dec 2023 Trip Report

Wandering into Potter, we knew where everybody was now, it was incredibly busy and we didn`t even look at Hagrids today, we`d probably wait till the Thanksgiving crowds had all gone and then have a bash, it`s a phenomenal ride, but not one I`d wait even 45 minutes for.

Hogsmeade is incredible though, every tiny detail has been thoughtfully inserted into the most perfect of theme`s to fit in with J K Rowling`s amazing ideas of how everything Potter should be, amazing woman who has created one of the most amazing places in a theme park.

Even if you haven`t read a Potter book, you can still become immersed in everything she and Universal have created here.

i-qGSvwKc-X2.jpg

i-dJRKJZz-X2.jpg

Seeing all the "snow" amidst vivid blue skies and bright sunshine is a little odd, when we have snow it`s usually accompanied by miserable grey skies and it is cold!! But, I love the way they have added the snow topped buildings, and it`s very photogenic.

i-LX8qhTp-X2.jpg

i-9FwpdXP-X2.jpg

We headed to do FJ next stopping to watch the Frog Choir, it is very good, but when you`ve seen it a few times, that`s enough, but they are entertaining and worth a watch.

FJ was a walk on with EP, we didn`t have the camera as we left everything in a locker today, but it`s a line that`s well worth walking through even if you`re not riding it. You don`t need to ask for a "tour", there really isn`t such a thing, you simply walk through and let folks past that are in line for the ride.

i-phQkfRG-X2.jpg

We had been waiting to hear from a friend of ours who was leaving Orlando after living there for many years, he had been a SA since almost the beginning of HHN but now felt it wasn`t for him anymore, so we were looking forward to seeing him albeit briefly before he left tomorrow for Ohio. Him and his brother J were folks we met years ago and one year I did recognise J in his costume at HHN, he was just outside the Central Park area and I saw his eyes and recognised him....they always said we wouldn`t know them, never recognised B though even when he told us where he was roughly.

So we didn`t get to do Velocicoaster today, we hightailed it back home to get showered and changed before meeting him for lunch.

The boat dock was empty, it is always quiet middle of the day so at times you may wait a little longer for a boat, but sometimes you`re lucky, like today, the Sapphire boat appeared almost immediately so we hopped on and were back in the suite before we knew where we were.

i-Jczm34H-X2.jpg

We did meet B for a time, he couldn`t make lunch in the end as he had some things to deal with, but we met him in the lobby before lunch and had a lovely chat and goodbye. It was so sad to say bye to him, and I was sad after being a SA for so long he didn`t feel it was the same event it used to be and we completely agree with him. Last years event was nothing like HHN the way it should be, too busy and not the same scares there used to be. But for a long term SA to feel the same way is horrible. So, we won`t be doing HHN again as it is nowhere near as good as it used to be, it lacks scares, atmosphere and feels just overwhelmingly crowded. And I`m sad about that as we`ve been going since 2007.

So, I was glad we got to say goodbye to someone we`ve known since 2013, albeit we weren`t best friends, but we kept in touch and still will, maybe not to the same degree as it happens sometimes, but we wish him well in his new life.

We still decided to go to Amatista for lunch although it was a little late for lunch, I guess we wouldn`t be eating out for dinner tonight, I think it was now about 2pm so we headed down and got a nice table by the window and the lovely Patty was looking after us today, we had first met her several years ago when we did one of the brunches, lovely lady who always remembers us.

I have to admit, we were shattered by now and despite wanting to sleep, we were fairly hungry, so food won out right now.

i-KfqGfBX-X2.jpg

i-Hp4xTgd-X2.jpg

Amatista is a very nice restaurant with a lovely menu, it is light and incredibly airy as well as being well spaced out, we`ve always had good food here and service is always top notch, some of the staff have been here since it opened.

i-CVZp3pW-X2.jpg

i-MHTcDcd-X2.jpg

Tom ordered the BBQ chicken sandwich which was chicken breast, passion fruit BBQ sauce, pepperjack cheese, red pepper aioli with the usual lettuce, tomato and onion and it was served on a brioche bun, it also came with coleslaw on top and he ordered fries with it, it looked amazing!

i-3Wbzq99-X2.jpg

I opted for the Island Fish Sandwich minus the cilantro aioli, it did come with a mango papaya salsa which I omitted in case it also had cilantro in it, so it was just going to be the fish and some lettuce and tomato for me, I also wanted fruit to come with it instead of fries.

In comparison to Tom`s dish looking lovely, mine was rather lacking in something, that would be the moisture in the fish!!

It looked severely overcooked and dry as a bone, so I attracted Patty`s attention and she took one look at the dish and said she`d have it done again and apologised, again, not her fault but she took it back and left me the fruit while another one was cooked for me.

i-bwtb4Wd-X2.jpg

The second one was beautiful, it was also a larger piece of fish and it was cooked as I like fish cooked, very light and almost transluscent, I was so glad I had mentioned it. Like most people I hate complaining about anything food wise, but I could never have eaten that dry piece of fish.

I was surprised as the restaurant wasn`t overly busy, but it was soon sorted and I was very happy with the second fish.

i-CtXJCKp-X2.jpg

After we paid and headed out, Tom asked what did I want to do now....

1703161010483.gif

I needed to sleep, even if it was just for an hour or so and Tom was the same, we both felt zonked out.

He fell asleep on the very comfy sofa and I took the bed, I think Tom thought we might wake up at midnight if we both had a full sleep, and it worked out nicely, we both slept for about 2 hours then I woke up with not a clue where I was or what time of day it was, but we did feel better for that snooze.

After a quick freshen up we headed over to RP, we had a bag of goodies for Raphael, we had given Samuel his bag of goodies when we saw him the other day and now it was Raphael`s turn, he does like some British chocolate too!!!

He came out almost immediately and the lovely Elida came out too, we knew her from the lounge from several years back, lovely girl and always good to see her and catch up with what`s going on in her life too. Raphael looks so good, he really is thriving in his job and he`ll go far in life like so many others we know. We have a good old catch up and he heads back behind the scenes, we`ll catch up again throughout our trip.

Up to the Club Lounge and we noticed it was fairly busy tonight, but we got a seat and Jen the Concierge manager came to sit and chat for a while which is always nice, she is a lovely lady who really has made nice improvements to the lounge since she has been in the job she`s in now.

We weren`t in the least bit hungry but did get some pictures of the offerings which was chicken fajitas which the chicken is somehow missing from the pictures....but the usual cheese, biscuits, salad and they do have wraps, cheese, sour cream and salsa along with chips to go with it all.

i-xwSS9JN-X2.jpg

i-ZRLwBkb-X2.jpg

i-VZrDtqg-X2.jpg

We did our usual and chatted to the lovely staff and we always meet some lovely guests to chat to which is always nice, and we had our usual discussion of what should we do tonight, should we go to Citywalk, should we go do the Parade or do we just want to do not very much and that was our answer tonight, we ended up just walking back to Sapphire and we decided to order a movie.

I got into my jammies and it was around 8pm by now and Tom went back to the Dutch Trading Co in the lobby and bought a Cuban Sandwich to share, we had some chips too if we felt like some, so we were sorted for food and drinks too.

i-Tkm84w4-X2.jpg

The sandwich was lovely I have to say, first time we had ever tried one of their sandwiches, we were quite impressed, plenty of meat and filling.

We settled down, poured a glass of wine and ordered the new Poirot movie, Death in Venice, I was confused as to what the story was going to be about as it was based on the book Halloween Party, so I was interested in how they were going to script it.

I had read it was an awful movie, but Valeria from the lounge had said she enjoyed it so I was glad we did watch it as it was good, well it was ok.

I did drop off in the middle for about 10 minutes, but didn`t miss much apparently, that is one comfy sofa and with one lamp on it is such a cosy room and feels very homely.

We were really glad we hadn`t gone out anywhere as it was now around 10pm and we were struggling to keep our eyes open, so as soon as the movie was finished, we both went straight to bed, hoping by tomorrow our one late night wouldn`t still be catching up with us!!!

Good to see you and Tom increasing your world record for the amount of times walking through the convention center between SF and RP!!! :rotfl:

lol......more than one manager commented we were the reason for the new carpet.....word had got round, we refuse to completely take the blame!!

We did go back and forward a lot though... ☺️

For two tired people you certainly look happy 😃

Thank you for sharing the pics from the Club Lounge. I think it’s one of the things people ask about most 🤣 We all love to eat!

Love all the holiday additions to IOA! Seuss is just a little extra festive, and who doesn’t enjoy that?!

Should we try to keep a count of your Carole’s Punches? You can’t go wrong with one of those!

Last edited:

For two tired people you certainly look happy 😃

Thank you for sharing the pics from the Club Lounge. I think it’s one of the things people ask about most 🤣 We all love to eat!

Love all the holiday additions to IOA! Seuss is just a little extra festive, and who doesn’t enjoy that?!

Should we try to keep a count of your Carole’s Punches? You can’t go wrong with one of those!

Make up....make up helps!!!!!

The Club Lounge is so lovely, and yes even if we don`t use the lounge for dinner, it`s always nice to see the offerings as they are very good. And yes, lots of folks ask about the lounge.

Seuss is just such a fun place to be, especially when the characters are out, they are a lot of fun to be around.

Er, keep count????

i-hgQfW79-Th.gif

:rotfl:🍹:rotfl:🍹:rotfl:

I honestly think we lost count!!!! Sometimes you`d be chatting and another would appear as if by a miracle......I`d think is that new or did I not drink the first one.....lol.....they are addictive though, I absolutely love that cocktail!!! And it is so popular which is good to see 😁

MONDAY NOVEMBER 20TH

I woke up around 5.30 as bright as a button, even Tom was awake and staying silent so as not to disturb me, so I`m guessing we slept really well. The Sapphire Suite bed is incredibly comfortable and as the bedroom is so far from the hallway, you never hear a sound coming from there, so you can sleep really well with no disturbances at all.

I got up straight away and went on my ipad for 10 minutes just checking emails and so on then went in the shower and caught the sunrise too which from the lagoon views at Sapphire are beautiful, the sun rises directly over RP so we have a stunning view of it.

We always prefer a lagoon view here, not keen on their pool views as it can get noisy in the evenings, so a lagoon view is so much more peaceful for us.

once we were ready we headed off for breakfast, we love our wander over to RP in the mornings, it`s quite different to when Sapphire was first built, we used to not see another guest as we walked between the two resorts, there would be some TM`s but it does get used more now by guests, but generally it`s still rather quiet and very unusually there aren`t any conferences on right now, first time ever we haven`t seen the place filled with convention people.

Breakfast was nice as always and not too busy, we always miss the folks rushing for EE so it can be reasonably quiet. We met the last of the new ladies this morning, another that has left PB to come to Royal, there were at least 3 who had come over from there and very nice they all were too.

We took our time and enjoyed some of the turkey they now had, I had it with my usual toast, cream cheese and grape jelly. The fruit is always lovely too, so some melon filled the plate too as well as my usual cup of tea, double tea bags here, I`m not normally a tea bag person, but the ones they have are quite decent enough.

We chat a little then decide to walk to the Studios this morning, usually we take the boat when venturing to the Studio side, but it is gorgeous out there, so we cut through the pool and enjoy the beautifully scenic pathway to the parks. Bag check beside Margaritaville is swift and we`re in Citywalk before we know it.

Obligatory picture before going in to The Studios...

i-WWtxdFw-X2.jpg

Then we noticed the line going in.......this was something we just aren`t used to on our stays, but we have no other choice than to join the throngs going in.

i-j43bfnd-X2.jpg

The TM`s were doing their upmost to keep the crowds moving, they were explaining with vigour if everyone moved along to the end lines more people could get in, but a lot just stood at the first line and wouldn`t move....you could see the exasperation on their faces trying to get people to move who blatantly wouldn`t.

Then I looked at one of the ladies moving us and it was Tatiana who used to be one of the supervisors in the lounge, we had met her for lunch a couple of trips ago and went to Hash House a Go Go, we hadn`t seen her for ages, so we waved and she looked so surprised to see us and took a few moments to say hi and a very quick catch up! We would loved to have met up with her again, but we just couldn`t manage a time that suited us both, but it was so lovely to see her and now we know she`s back in Universal we can hopefully catch up next trip.

Once we were through the gates with the new facial recognition system which seemed to work fine for us again, we were in the park and it looked almost deserted here considering the crowds that were swarming in again.

i-tcxqcPw-X2.jpg

First stop for us was the new Minion ride....no, not a ride, it`s a walk through, but on a moving platform where you shoot at things.

I will say straight off, I do not like nor do I enjoy these types of things. I tolerate MiB as I do kinda like the movies, but shooting games in general bore me to tears so I wasn`t setting the bar too high for what I would think of this before going in.

Several friends who are TM`s had given us their thoughts and instructions on how to play as many folks didn`t seem to know what they were doing when going in, it did not sound fun to me!

However, we would give it a bash.

i-RtftWwZ-X2.jpg

i-JbS64cz-X2.jpg

We went through the regular line as it was around 5 minutes to go that way and we wanted to see the line as it was, but I have to say, it was not very inspiring.

We got our blasters and one TM kinda explained how it worked and asked if we wanted to synch it to our phone, not really so we didn`t bother and just headed towards where you started and we did notice the spots where you had to stand and TM`s put everyone next to each other, no gaps which was awkward and it was unnecessary as it wasn`t that busy.

My mean and moody husband......well, almost!!! 😁

And we were off......and hoped we`d enjoy it.....

i-BjzhGdW-X2.jpg

i-svmqScx-S.gif

That has to be the worst thing since the Fast & Furious family decided to hold a party!!!

The guy behind me kept hitting me with the blaster, I hit him with mine and we spent more time apologising to each other rather than actually being involved in the game before I gave up and just stood till we were done.....but it was complete and utter tosh and I had a face like a smacked @r$£ when we came off it......yes, we understood what we were shooting at, or trying to, many folks had no clue, but overall this is something we`ll never waste another minute on. What a complete and utter waste of time, space and money!!

I`m sure some love it though......:rolleyes1

Tom thought it was barely ok. Would he go on it again....that would be a big fat no. We did laugh later at just how bad it was, you have to laugh sometimes!!!

We had a look around the new Minion area and it is very pretty, certainly very colourful, I did have thoughts of a medication you take when you are nauseated as it was very, very pink in places!!

i-HkXhnb2-X2.jpg

i-GbWH6DQ-X2.jpg

i-DJVmTRv-X2.jpg

i-rSWX8DG-X2.jpg

It is very pretty but not really for us, but again, we`re not their target audience, however I was surprisingly sad, well maybe not sad, we`re just so used to seeing the electric chair sat out front of what was The Monster Cafe. It never had the best food, but it was quite an extraordinary place for memorabilia from all the old classic movies from the golden age of Universal horror movies. It is missed for those displays alone.

Several TM`s had suggested we wouldn`t be thrilled with the food from Minion Cafe, so we never did try anything from it.

i-RbQSZ2w-X2.jpg

Tom did jump in the EP line for RRR and had one go on it which is more than enough for one day, even on the front row as it is getting rougher whereas the front row used to be fairly smooth.

I don`t go on it at all anymore, it`s just too rough for me, last time I did try it I decided no more, it`s not the rumbling on the body, it`s the way it knocks your equilibrium off kilter, so it`s not worth it anymore, although I do like that first hill lift a lot. I didn`t enjoy it the first time I went on that ride though....lol....that video is hilarious even if I say so myself!!!

i-Vbqwh5V-X2.jpg

The Universal parks may be small but they are so beautiful in certain places over and above other areas in the park and none moreso than what is known as Gramercy park opposite Jimmy Fallon.

It is gorgeous.

However it also a designated smoking area so we usually avoid it like the plague as it can smell nasty if there are smokers in there, but if it`s free of smokers, it is a really pleasant area to walk around and enjoy a little sit down for 10 minutes, especially with the Christmas atmosphere around the parks right now.

i-PxPBgSV-X2.jpg

i-2zgTM2f-X2.jpg

i-Ss9Jz4s-X2.jpg

Being the Christmas loving fiend that I am, I naturally gravitate towards anything decorated for Christmas especially trees and there aren`t many larger than the one in the Studios.

It is central to the parade in the evenings where Father Christmas himself lights the tree every evening and it is quite special to see it happen.

i-c36zZdM-X2.jpg

I didn`t get the camera a whole lot this trip, but occasionally I insist on getting some pictures to show I do have my lovely husband with me on trips, he does prefer to be behind the camera unless it`s pictures of us together, but I do like some of just him too.

i-dKwPDvG-X2.jpg

I did promise Caroline ( @disneyAndi14 ) I`d find Earl the Squirrel and he is rather easy to find if you know where to look of course.

We did laugh a little as a family beside us said you had to whistle for him to appear????????WTH!!!! Never heard anyone say that before, but then some folks seem to think you have to knock on the door for Kreacher to appear in Grimmauld Place, they don`t seem to have worked out it happens on a timer automatically, and some folks don`t even believe that when you tell them!

i-JDb8wkG-X2.jpg

I love this area....but it`s been pointed out to me frequently, I do say that about a lot of the areas in the parks......again, guilty as charged, I love the parks in all areas and find it hard to think of an area I don`t like! Maybe F&F????

But, what`s not to love, it is so beautiful and well themed throughout.

i-8tW7Pft-X2.jpg

i-WHCWbtR-X2.jpg

The Mummy is a classic. Very few rides beat this for fun and theme, and the locker area has to have the most elaborate entrance for a locker area on any ride.

It used to have lockers laid out in front of the ride on the other side of the entrance and it was just a clump of metal boxes in rows, most unattractive and unsightly, but now it is a much better system and much neater looking.

i-9fSpJ3W-X2.jpg

The regular line is showing 45 minutes, but the EP is much shorter and we are on the ride in less than 10 minutes today and what a ride it is, it is fast, well themed and just simply one of the best rides in the parks, classic coaster but ok for folks that maybe don`t want to ride Velocicoaster. We love this ride and always ask for the front row even if it means a few minutes extra waiting, but EP never seems to be too long for this one.

This was a good ride today, there were only four other people in the vehicle which is unusual as the other regular line was fairly busy, but we didn`t complain, EP is a godsend at times.

Coming out we see Mabel the waitress and her sax playing partner Jazz had started their show, which meant it wouldn`t be long till the Blues Brothers made their appearance.

i-BFvPtFf-X2.jpg

DeLancey Street is usually one of the most decorated areas of the park and I was dismayed to see they hadn`t put up a single decoration on this street, although they had been doing some renovations just before we arrived, certain buildings had been blocked off and we had been assured the decorations would be up......soon!

i-g6MDqHs-X2.jpg

The Blues Brothers are a Universal institution, classic and entertaining, even if they do sing Elvis during their show, I am not a fan of Elvis either, but they do put on a good show and the crowds absolutely love watching them throughout the day.

i-Hwnv6ZB-X2.jpg

Their Dodge Monaco Sedan doesn`t half stink though......🤢

i-zHs3jBw-X2.jpg

More to come.......:-)

Love suess land during the holidays. I found all the holiday decor lovely. Glad the weather was nice. I find December can be really hit or miss. I don’t love going to Florida and having it be cold since we can get that at home. Although my least favorite time of year is March. Never again.

Yes, it certainly can be a hit or miss. Our coldest day was in Dec 2017, 48F and the wind was bitter. I stayed in the hotel.....lol.....

Love the decor and everything that goes with it that time of year, and yes, I agree March can be cool. We`ve been twice in March and we changed it to a longer trip in May instead of March and May.

Yep, I want heat for sure in Orlando!!

Just catching up. We agree with you on the new Minion blaster walk through being a Big letdown! Robin and I looked at each other and said, Is this all there is???? We shot at "things" and felt dumb. There seemed to be no rhyme or reason to the game at all! I really miss the old Minion ride. This is the first picture I've ever seen of Tom when he is not smiling!:)

Looking at all these photos makes me want to go back ASAP:)

We pop back on the Mummy again as the EP line was almost non existant, and it was still the same second time around, this time the vehicle is full but we still get the front two seats on the left which are our favourite seats on this ride.

It was so much fun again, and seems faster at times which is fabulous!!!

We come off and meander round to Potter, we plan to do Gringotts and just wander around for some time before going for lunch and this is where we love not being in a rush to do anything, we can take our time and just take in all the details in the parks which is just incredible wherever you look.

i-rrD5Z5h-X2.jpg

i-svmWSRP-X2.jpg

The crowds in the park belies the crowds at the gate this morning, it did look deserted in certain areas and this was one of them, the area around F&F is never overly busy at the best of times but we just expected the park to be busier in general.

The weather however, was gorgeous!!! We kept having to remind ourselves it was November, our November`s back home are nothing like this.

i-G2MXwX3-X2.jpg

There was a photopass camera in front of Bruce now, not sure if it`s there all the time, there never used to be one, but he was very lacklustre and made no attempt to try and force us into some pictures, nor did he offer to take our picture which is fine, but of course another obligitory picture from every trip.

i-vXG3RqW-X2.jpg

Lombards is the prettiest restaurant in the parks, it is quite unique in not looking like a theme park restaurant inside and the decor is beautiful, especially upstairs.

We`ve had mixed experiences eating here, some rather bad and most rather lovely, but the menu wasn`t overly thrilling for us so we were passig it over again this trip, but I think we`ll give it a try next trip.

i-MH2MG9K-X2.jpg

i-zWwFs7T-X2.jpg

Wandering round to Potter is always lovely, it is so very scenic and the iconic Knight Bus that sits outside is striking to say the least.

Every time we head towards the entrance of DA we are always reminded of the time a good few years ago we were standing outside thinking where to go next and a couple came up to us holding a map and asked us if there was anything worth seeing behind those bricks...... :rotfl:

i-gTLmwrG-S.gif

Have you ever looked at someone doubting what you had just heard them say....seriously!!!! A couple of friends joked we should have said, nah, nothing worth seeing in there.....but we couldn`t do that and they did look a little bewildered when we said YES!!!! Diagon Alley is back there and everything you want to see.

I swear they must have thought the Knight Bus, frontage of Kings Cross and Grimmauld Place must have been all there was to see!!! Weird.

Diagon Alley is simply stunning, whether you`re seeing it for the first time or the hundreth time, visually it is just beautiful and incredibly detailed, I don`t think we`ve ever seen anything as detailed anywhere else. Huge credit to JK Rowling and Universal Creative for creating this amazing place.

i-ZPGf65c-X2.jpg

We tried to get a picture of Gilderoy Lockhart who has a rather flamboyant picture in the window, I do have it from previous trips of course, but it was just too busy and many folks were just hanging around in front of the window.

i-PLnd9dn-X2.jpg

i-s4kDMbq-X2.jpg

i-Pmq5kVC-X2.jpg

Everyone loves to see the dragon breathe fire...and yes, everyone will stand and stare as soon as they hear the rumblings begin and I can`t say I blame them, if we`re there, we do it too as it is quite impressive to see it when it does happen and you can really see the delight in folks faces when they do see it.

Kids especially, their little faces absolutely light up with amazement when they hear that roar.

i-BJrKfcH-X2.jpg

There are some nice little tucked away areas you don`t see many pictures of and we did wander a little bit more today and saw a different window I had never seen an image of before.

i-V2V6rN7-X2.jpg

i-GtFGB8Z-X2.jpg

i-ZbwNJzH-X2.jpg

The colours are very vivid everywhere and it`s nice that it doesn`t feel too crowded today too, taking pictures when it`s ovely busy isn`t the easiest thing to do as you just feel as though you`re getting in people`s way.

i-NMSG3S7-X2.jpg

We haven`t had an ice cream from Fortescue`s for a long time, we`re never overly hungry enough to have one whenever we`re here, but their ice cream is very nice and probably the only type of Butterbeer we actually like....yes, neither of us likes Butterbeer!!! However, I`m told we shouldn`t admit to that as Potter fans, but we just don`t!!

We`re not massive Potter heads, we enjoy the movies and we all read all of the books when they came out and we are incredibly impressed by everything Potter in the parks, but we don`t know every single detail of the stories the way superfans do. We`ve seen genuine hard core fans answer the most obscure questions on quiz nights!

i-ZHXRcJ2-X2.jpg

i-58CfDnp-X2.jpg

More to come, this is a very picture heavy day!!!

Just catching up. We agree with you on the new Minion blaster walk through being a Big letdown! Robin and I looked at each other and said, Is this all there is???? We shot at "things" and felt dumb. There seemed to be no rhyme or reason to the game at all! I really miss the old Minion ride. This is the first picture I've ever seen of Tom when he is not smiling!:)

Looking at all these photos makes me want to go back ASAP:)

The Minion ride is still there Ruth, over the other side of the street. yes, we still like to do that one, but this new walk through......big let down is about right.

I`m sure there are folks that like it, but not for us.

lol.....yes, he usually smiles a lot, I did tell him to look menacing....I`m afraid that`s as menacing as he gets.... ☺️

You need to get another trip booked.....::yes::

The Minion ride is still there Ruth, over the other side of the street. yes, we still like to do that one, but this new walk through......big let down is about right.

I`m sure there are folks that like it, but not for us.

lol.....yes, he usually smiles a lot, I did tell him to look menacing....I`m afraid that`s as menacing as he gets.... ☺️

You need to get another trip booked.....::yes::
Hasn't there been a change to the original Minions ride? I think the seats are all stationary now?? Or maybe I'm just getting senile and imagined that :rolleyes2
I almost didn't recognize Tom in that picture LOL.
Robin misses our trip and talks about it a lot. Soooo, hopefully next year we can do a repeat. It was so much fun and we made a lot of wonderful memories:)

Hasn't there been a change to the original Minions ride? I think the seats are all stationary now?? Or maybe I'm just getting senile and imagined that :rolleyes2
I almost didn't recognize Tom in that picture LOL.
Robin misses our trip and talks about it a lot. Soooo, hopefully next year we can do a repeat. It was so much fun and we made a lot of wonderful memories:)

No, the front row has always been stationary, the rest of the rows all move as they did before. The screen has changed from 3D to 2D which isn`t as good as far as we`re concerned, but it`s still a good ride. But, if we didn`t have EP we wouldn`t wait any length of time for it.

lol....he does look severe!!

You did a lot on your trip and I`m sure you`ll do it again next year and have as much fun as before.

i-VWN935P-S.gif

This being Christmas Eve-Eve......the next few days are going to be a busy time for most of us and Christmas is just around the corner.

Tomorrow we head up to Scotland to see family and friends for several days although looking at the weather it won`t be a fun journey....least it`s not snowing!! But, high winds are never fun in the wilds up there.

So, I wanted to take the chance tonight to wish each and every one of you, whether you post with us or just read along, a very merry Christmas, I hope you all have a peaceful, happy and relaxing time, as well as a lot of fun too of course.

1703360393380.gif

1703360465154.gif

🎄 :santa: 🎄:santa:🎄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter