Hobbies

Domo

Wotcha
OK DIS, so what are your hobbies?

I'm an avid coin collector and I don't mean pennies and quarters; I mean precious, rare coins, mostly pure silver.

Your turn :teeth:

Crafting (card making, beads, painting) and cooking......I'm trying to get better at baking, I don't really have the patience for precise measurements so my results are never as good as they should be, but I'm trying!!

Ooohhh, I love model cars. Wish I had time or funds to collect them. Love your sig line, Squirlz. I once had an R56 S, what a fun car!!!!

As I talked about in a previous thread, I'm a car nut. Not as good with a wrench as I'd like to be, but I try when I can. I've owned well over 70 cars, and currently race them as a hobby...a very expensive one.

Other hobbies... I'm a Christmas decorating junkie. I do the whole "lights dancing to music" thing in my yard, and it broadcasts on FM radio. The inside of our house is just as crazy. It's a near year round project. From 2009 to 2014, we lived in a house that had 3 acres of property. I had lights everywhere. I even took a real car, painted it to look like a HotWheels car, put a giant bow on it and put a big blow up Santa next to it to make it look like he was giving it as a present. Now I'm in a subdivision with .8 acres, so I've had to make adjustments. I have over 40,000 lights in my collection, but haven't had time to get them ALL up in the past few years. Maybe this year.

Also into bodybuilding. Hit the gym hard 5 days a week, nutrition, etc... My wife is preparing to do a bodybuilding show fairly soon. It's awesome we get to share the hobby together, and I have to say she looks like a million bucks!

Jewelry making, cross stitch, gardening, sewing are my main hobbies. I also have done some drawing classes and while I enjoy it, I'm terrible at it.

I also collect Disney pins and go to estate sales looking for 2 specific patterns of green depression glass. So those are also hobbies for me.
Yikes - no wonder I am always busy. Too many hobbies. :D

Flower gardening (dh says I've created monsters that need too much care) :)
Cooking, camping, hiking - love outdoors during all seasons except winter - :cold:

Boating & hunting, sometimes fishing. Used to be heavily involved in 4x4 mud racing, but haven't raced in a couple years & I'm gonna hang it up. Truck is for sale.

DW & I also enjoy going to see local cover bands (rock n roll) perform.

Crochet for me. And a new addiction--painting peg people.

upload_2016-8-23_17-17-26.png
One for each of my favorite attractions at each park ( Haunted Mansion, Tower of Terror, Everest, and thought not really an attraction, The Tea Caddy at Epcot)

upload_2016-8-23_17-18-30.png

Each square if for a different Disney character. Done for dd's friends's graduation.

reading, cooking, photography. Keep saying I want to learn to knit, but have not done it yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter