• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hockeymom & Scratch42...have a great trip

MaMudduck

Disney Princess Forever
Both of you (& your families) have a great Easter Trip. Looking forward to your trip reports. Tell Mickey, I miss him!
p-gifs7.gif
p-gifs9.gif

HAPPY EASTER!

WOW! You guys must be SOOOO excited!!!! It's going to be wonderful to be in WDW at Easter!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I hope you and your families both have FABULOUS trips ~ takes lots of pictures too!

Say "Hi" to Mickey for me, will ya'? :) :) :) :) :)

Thanks everyone. We are very excited to be giving Easter a try. My DD's friend who has never been is bouncing off the walls. Tell you all about it in 11 days.

That will be fun with a "first-timer", hockey mom!

Janet, did your flight get changed back to an earlier time?

Have a wonderful time, Janet and hockey mom! :) :Pinkbounc :)

Bring some more warm weather back with you, okay? ;)

Wishing both of you a wonderful time. Hopefully the weather is wonderful for you as well.

Cdnmickeylover

Wishing you & your families a wonderful trip...what a way to start spring :D .

HOPPY EASTER TO ALL AND YOURS!

I've brought an extra suitcase just to pack the Sun in and bring it back!

Sorry, Hockeymom, I'll only take half, so that your trip won't be ruined!LOL

Have a great time! I'll talk to you all next Wednesday! I'll let you know what AT does to me after complaining!:eek:

Chat soon!
Scratch
:smooth:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Have an awesome time you guys!!!

Remember all of us back here.....hoping.....wishing.....dreaming!!

Have a great trip everyone :) We really could use the suitcase full of sunshine!

Have a wonderful time!!! Easter in Disney! Sounds like a good combination to me! Can't wait to hear about your trip! :)

Hope all the families who are leaving within the next week or so have the most wonderful vacation ever!:bounce: :Pinkbounc (also the solo folks too......especially Kathe!;) )

We just returned last week from 24 glorious days in the warm sunshine and I'm going through a real "letdown now" but I'm used to this and it too shall pass!:)

Have a great time all and Happy Easter to everyone!:) :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter