Hogwarts Castle Lights

blobula

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the Castle projection show is currently happening?

My wife and I will be there March 3 and I can’t tell if it’s happening based on the schedule. Really hope it is.

Also would appreciate any tips for a full park to park day to take full advantage with express pass staying at Royal Pacific.
Thank you!

Does anyone know if the Castle projection show is currently happening?

My wife and I will be there March 3 and I can’t tell if it’s happening based on the schedule. Really hope it is.

Also would appreciate any tips for a full park to park day to take full advantage with express pass staying at Royal Pacific.
Thank you!

It was running at least 2 nights the first week of Jan. It never showed up in the app with show times though. We just happened to see it. I’m sure you could ask the TMs in Hogsmeade to find out if it’s running the nights you’re there.

I never did find it in the schedule on our visit earlier this month. Asked at the concierge desk at Hard Rock and they confirmed for me. We watched from different spots on 2 nights. I’m glad we did but personally didn’t think it was that great a show. Wish we could see the Christmas or Halloween version.

Does this happen at the same time as the Cinematic Celebration water/firework show at Universal? Would like to see both if they're both running

Also interested in both the Hogwarts Castle lights and the Cinematic lights/fireworks shows - going in mid June. How do we see if / when they show? Will they be on the app?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter