• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hogwarts RP Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doodle98

<font color=purple>"42-42-564, whenever you want t
How do we fill these up so fast?

List of Students:
Lucinda Jay (Cindy), Gryffindor, 3rd Year-Cinderella8
Jackson Finch, Ravenclaw, 3rd Year-BK228
Gabrielle McLee, Ravenclaw, 6th Year-Doodle98
Marciline Merriweather, Hufflepuff, 4th Year-Silvermist20
Brielle Wilkes, Ravenclaw, 5th Year-Orreed
Braxton Wilkes, Slytherin, 6th Year-Orreed
Kami Caldwell, Gryffindor, 4th Year-soccer_mickey
Arya Hale, Slytherin, 4th Year-stitch5ever
Lucas "Luke" Sullivan, Hufflepuff, 5th Year-Fairywings
Veronica "Nic" Spencer, Slytherin, 6th Year-Fairywings
August Lancaster, Hufflepuff, 2nd Year-soccer_mickey
Jane Vlanklyn, Gryffindor, 3rd Year-1elle2
Elizebeth "Ella", 3rd Year, Ravenclaw-1elle2
Vanessa Amara, 4th Year, Slytherin-Cinderella8
Nagini Lestrange, 7th Year, Slytherin-Doodle98
Lilly Cader, 3rd Year, Ravenclaw-Marigrace012
Katherine Holly Stokes, 4th Year, Gryffindor-disneyanney
Tori Davenport, 5th Year, Ravenclaw-The Villianess
Bass Bookslie, 5th Year, Ravenclaw-The Villianess
Mary Katherine, 6th Year, Beauxbatons, Ravenclaw-Cinderella8
Ivy Scott, 4th Year, Beauxbatons, Ravenclaw-Fairywings
Piper, 5th Year, Beauxbatons, Hufflepuff-abidale
Adelle Agnus, 6th Year, Beauxbatons, Gryffindor-jessidoll
Alexei Romanov, 6th Year, Durmstrang, Gryffindor-Fairywings
Jolie Leroy, 4th Year, Beauxbatons, Hufflepuff-Doodle98

List of Teachers:
Jezebel Jay, Headmaster-Doodle98
Toby Fitzgerald, DADA, Slytherin Head-BK228
Juniper North, Care of Magical Creatures, Hufflepuff Head-soccer_mickey
Harriet Marcus, Transfiguration, Ravenclaw Head-Doodle98
Melanie Black, Charms, Gryffindor Head-disneyanney
Evan Smith, History of Magic-Fairywings
Morgan Claybourne, Potions-Fairywings
Melody da Nala, Divination-1elle2
Lydia Nyle, Herbology-1elle2
Nancy Lilac, Nurse-1elle2
Nyala Osborn, Nurse-Cinderella8

List of Death Eaters:
Admon Amara-Cinderella8
Freya Finch-BK228
Alaine Dane, Werewolf-1elle2
Lucius Malfoy-BK228
Augustus Rockwood-BK228
Nagini Lestrange-Doodle98
Gillert-BK228

Schedule:
First Period: DADA
2nd: Care of Magical Creatures
3rd: Transfiguration
4th: Charms
5th: History of Magic
6th: Lunch
7th: Potions
8th: Divination
9th: Herbology

Here is the roster for quid ditch:

Gryffindor:
Chasers:
need three
Beaters:
Jane, Alexei
Keeper:
Holly
Seeker:
Cindy

Hufflepuff:
Chasers:
need three
Beaters:
need 2
Keeper:
need one
Seeker: Luke

Ravenclaw:
Chasers:
Ivy, need two more
Beaters:
need 2
Keeper:
need one
Seeker: Gabrielle

Slytherin:
Chasers:
need three
Beaters:
need 2
Keeper:
Seeker: Nagini

Link to first thread: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3123314
Link to second thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3138004
Link to third thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3145809

Also, this was my 4000th post! Yay!

OOC: I know I'm not really a part of this thread, but could I just point out that you started the third thread last week. Carry on.

OOC: Okay, I've been thinking that it's time for Chris to return to Hogwarts. That way he can actually be there for the battle.

Chris: A few friends of the Minor family were working at their house at the time and offered to give Chris a lift. They drove off to Hogwarts and Chris thanked them by giving them their pay for the week. He had been gone for five days.

OOC: Pretend the Minor brothers weren't around for five days, it'll go easier.

Georgie: she looked at her two friends. She put her face in her hands. "I'm sorry about all this has done to you two. How I hurt you. Whenever the curse made me hurt one of you, it hurt me more than all of this." She gestured to her entire body, covered in bruises, scrapes, cuts, blood, and wounds. "It really did. I'm sorry I couldn't overpower it. I promise I was trying to fight it the entire time." She looked down, the blood from her nose and her tears dripped onto the floor. "I really was trying."

Bass: He went back into the Room of Requirement. He said, "Tori's gone. Somebody in here should have watched her."

Tori: She gave Jane a smile. She whispered, "I think it's time for me to go."

Chris: He walked down the hallways when he bumped into Tori. He said, "Tori boo. I think we need to have a serious chat-"

Tori: "I would never talk with you." she hissed.

Chris: He finished, "-before things start to get out of hand here."

Georgie: she looked at her two friends. She put her face in her hands. "I'm sorry about all this has done to you two. How I hurt you. Whenever the curse made me hurt one of you, it hurt me more than all of this." She gestured to her entire body, covered in bruises, scrapes, cuts, blood, and wounds. "It really did. I'm sorry I couldn't overpower it. I promise I was trying to fight it the entire time." She looked down, the blood from her nose and her tears dripped onto the floor. "I really was trying."

Melanie: She looked at Georgie with kind, understanding eyes-the eyes that had always been able to see the good in others. She reached over and took her hand. "You're very brave. It must have taken a lot of strength to tell us to leave in the middle of all that."

Melanie: She looked at Georgie with kind, understanding eyes-the eyes that had always been able to see the good in others. She reached over and took her hand. "You're very brave. It must have taken a lot of strength to tell us to leave in the middle of all that."

Georgie: she shook her head. "I couldn't hurt you anymore. I just couldn't."

Georgie: she shook her head. "I couldn't hurt you anymore. I just couldn't."

Melanie: She moved her hand to Georgie's shoulder. "It doesn't matter to me, honestly. I'm not going to let you blame yourself any longer. You need to forgive yourself."

Melanie: She moved her hand to Georgie's shoulder. "It doesn't matter to me, honestly. I'm not going to let you blame yourself any longer. You need to forgive yourself."

Georgie: she shook her head again. "I can't. I used dark magic on three Gryffindor students, and then hurt you two." She stood up weakly, and ran to the location of the kids. She collapsed onto her knees. "Oh dear." They were staring at her in horror. She started to heal them. Once they were alright they ran away from her. She slowly stood and walked back to her friends. Right as she got to the door, she passed out, her face slamming against the stone.

Georgie: she shook her head again. "I can't. I used dark magic on three Gryffindor students, and then hurt you two." She stood up weakly, and ran to the location of the kids. She collapsed onto her knees. "Oh dear." They were staring at her in horror. She started to heal them. Once they were alright they ran away from her. She slowly stood and walked back to her friends. Right as she got to the door, she passed out, her face slamming against the stone.

Melanie: She walked over to her. "Are you alright?"

Georgie: she had fallen unconscious due to blood loss and exhaustion.
Melanie: After hurrying to perform a few healing spells, she conjured a soft mattress and lifted Georgie onto it.

Melanie: After hurrying to perform a few healing spells, she conjured a soft mattress and lifted Georgie onto it.

Georgie: she moaned. She had become very pale, and it was only starting to show now.

Georgie: she moaned. She had become very pale, and it was only starting to show now.

Melanie: Her forehead creased with worry. "I'm sorry, Georgie," she whispered, knowing she might not hear her. "I shouldn't have made you move so soon.

Melanie: Her forehead creased with worry. "I'm sorry, Georgie," she whispered, knowing she might not hear her. "I shouldn't have made you move so soon.

Georgie: her eyes opened slightly. "N-no, it's okay." She tried to sit up, but couldn't, "I'm really sorry."

Georgie: her eyes opened slightly. "N-no, it's okay." She tried to sit up, but couldn't, "I'm really sorry."

Melanie: "It isn't your fault," she said soothingly. "We've got time, so just rest as much as you need."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter