Hogwarts rp part three

disneyanney said:
OOC: I like it! And I'm definitely a yes with using Holly-I think it makes sense.

OOC: Well, out of the people he talks to most, Alexei and Ivy are foreigners without a clue of most things that went on in Britain, and Veronica already knows. Holly is the only person I thought he consistently talks to enough for her to notice.

OOC: Well, out of the people he talks to most, Alexei and Ivy are foreigners without a clue of most things that went on in Britain, and Veronica already knows. Holly is the only person I thought he consistently talks to enough for her to notice.

OOC: It's a cool idea.

Jane: " So your name is Zi, right?" she asked.

Bass: He was talking with Ivan when he bumped into someone. He said, "My bad."

Ivan: He muttered, "Watch it."

OOC: Idc who he bumps into. Could be anyone.

Sophia: She fell into the extremely comfortable reclining chair that she normally sat in and she pulled out some homework that she needed to finish. She felt good about not having to go to the forest tonight... She was glad that her life was back on schedule; sorta. The thought popped into her head about how Dot had maybe been put under the imperio curse. And Dot was Soph's friend, she needed to get to the bottom of this. After Sophia had finished her homework she decided to do some research at the library about some death eaters. Maybe if she just got some information about them she could figure out which one had cursed her friend.

OOC: Thanks Noelle.I do not care who plays the teacher, all I know is that I amnot currently in a position where i can sign one up. One second, I'll try something.

The Villianess said:
Bass: He was talking with Ivan when he bumped into someone. He said, "My bad."

Ivan: He muttered, "Watch it."

OOC: Idc who he bumps into. Could be anyone.

OOC: Ivy

Ivy: "I'm sorry monseuir, I should have been paying atrention to where I was going."

Dot: on her way down the corridor to the Ravenclaw common room, Dot ran into Harmony who was exiting the library. Harmony was a 4th year from Ravenclaw that Dot instantly recognized. "Oh, hey! Have you seen Zi?" Dot asked, forcing a smile. She couldn't help but notice that the book Harmony was holding was from the Restricted Section of the library. She wondered what that could be about...

OOC: Ivy

Ivy: "I'm sorry monseuir, I should have been paying atrention to where I was going."

Bass: "That's okay, I should have been looking. I wasn't paying attention."

Ivan: He didn't say anything as he looked at the girl. He whispered, "Isn't she foreign?"

Bass: He nodded. "Yeah, I'm Bass."

Harmony: "Oh hi!" She said forcing the book quickly into her bag."No sorry haven't seen Dot lately. Why do you ask?"

The Villianess said:
Bass: "That's okay, I should have been looking. I wasn't paying attention."

Ivan: He didn't say anything as he looked at the girl. He whispered, "Isn't she foreign?"

Bass: He nodded. "Yeah, I'm Bass."

Ivy: "I'm Ivy. I'm from Beauxbatons, but I'm staying in Ravenclaw. I'm French, please pardon my accent."

Jane: " How much do you know about Dot?" she asked hesitantly. She felt bad for Dot. She was so blind, but seemed nice.

Zi: "....Too much, i suppose. I was there when she asked Nagini to make her a death eater in exchange for the unicorn blood from the unicorn she'd slain herself. I was looking for Quincy, but...then i saw Dot. I tried to give her advice! To change her m-mind, so sh-she wouldn't become o-one of th-them," Zi began to cry, taking deep, shuddering breaths. "She was my best friend, like a sister," Zi whispered.

Ivy: "I'm Ivy. I'm from Beauxbatons, but I'm staying in Ravenclaw. I'm French, please pardon my accent."

Bass: He felt like kicking Ivan. How hard was it for him to be polite? He said, "I hear good things about France."

Ivan: He stood there with a blank face. Ivan said, "I'm a Gryffindor who has been here since first year."

Hailey:She headed into the Slytherin common room and the first person she saw was Quincy laying knocked out on the floor, this must be his 4th time at least right? She rolled her eyes and plopped down on the couch in front of the warm crackling fire.

OOC: I could make a Hufflepuff teacher if you want, Wings.

Gabrielle: she felt better when she got inside. "Why does the moonlight hurt so much? It's irritating."

Zi: "....Too much, i suppose. I was there when she asked Nagini to make her a death eater in exchange for the unicorn blood from the unicorn she'd slain herself. I was looking for Quincy, but...then i saw Dot. I tried to give her advice! To change her m-mind, so sh-she wouldn't become o-one of th-them," Zi began to cry, taking deep, shuddering breaths. "She was my best friend, like a sister," Zi whispered.

Jane: She put her arm around her. " She is blind. I know how tempting it is to join, but one hesitation, and they might hurt her. We will get her back on our side though. I promise that much." She was sincere. She wouldn't let another die on her watch. Jackson was the final straw for her. She didn't care if she died in the process. She would protect the others the best she could.

OOC: I am back. Anything happen??

OOC: I don't think anything major happened. The characters are all mostly talking, but maybe somebody's character (sorry, i don't remember whose) is researching into Dot I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter