Hoiday Decorations at the Resorts

PoohBearFriends

DIS Veteran
We will be going in mid Nov. I was wondering which Resorts you recommend we visit for the best Holiday decorations? We will be staying at POFQ.

I am not sure if the deluxe resorts will be decorated by then. Usually it is all up by mid Thanksgiving Week. If by some chance they do early the best ones are GF, WL, CR, BC, YC, BW, AKL, and campgrounds of FW.

We will be going in mid Nov. I was wondering which Resorts you recommend we visit for the best Holiday decorations? We will be staying at POFQ.

At mid November, there won't be much done in the resorts at all. Even the parks will still be in transition except for MK which will be completely decked out.

Each resort has some form of decor usually but they are all on their own schedules. Thanksgiving is usually the time when all of the resorts are fully decorated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter