HOJO questions

LifeIsTinkIsLife

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering, can we park at HOJO before we check in? We're leaving at 3:30am from home and will be there around 8:30 or so, and check in isn't until 4. With my PAP I have free parking at the structure but I figure since we're eating at Mimi's around 4 on Friday it would be a big time (and patience) saver to just park at our hotel. Maybe even check in our bags at the front? I'm excited to stay at everyone's favorite off-site hotel. :thumbsup2

THAT WAS ANSWERED. ^^

I don't think we have a microwave in our room, which sucks, is there a microwave anywhere else that we can use?

HoJo's will let you pre-check-in, even if your room isn't ready. They can take your information and will issue a parking pass for your stay. You can even drop your luggage in their secure storage area.

HTH,
Bob

As GrandBob said, yes! We have done this many times! :thumbsup2

Oops, missed your question about the microwave! What kind of room will you be in? I know that the Deluxe rooms have one, and I'm pretty sure the Premium rooms do too. I don't think the standard rooms have them, though.

If your room doesn't have one, then I don't know where to send you. We've always stayed in the 2 queen deluxe room, so we've never had the problem. Perhaps you can call them and ask. Or send email to Lorealle.

HTH,
Bob

Yes you absolutely can park there before check in. Make sure you get your parking pass tho! It's pre-check in and yes, they will hold your bags as well. :)
Microwaves, we had them in Bldg 1 & 2 when we stayed there but not in Bldgs 3-6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter