HOJO's and Internet Service

PamNC

DIS Veteran
Hey there - I may need to do some "work" (YUK) while we're on our vacation. That said, does the HoJo have internet access? Would you feel comfortable taking your laptop? I hate to think of it being stolen.

thanks

PamNC

Well I dont have a laptop but I know several people have brought their computers (oddly enough one was a desktop with all the features) and they do indeed have internet, and they havent mentioned feeling uncomfortable with leaving them there-

I know i havent felt unsafe leaving my camera or other small electronic equipment there

-em

HoJo has free high speed internet access. I know many people who have left their laptops in the room (at HoJo) without problem. f you are uncomfortable leaving your laptop in your room, ask at the front desk if they can store it securely for you when you are out. The staff at HoJo is always very accomodating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter