Hojo's ent rate - anyone know if available the week of 2/9?

Misskitty3

DIS Veteran
We have the opportunity to move our vacation up to the week of Feb 9th. I am trying to do some preliminery planning tonight and wondered if anyone knows if Hojo's has their ent rate that week? Or is their a place I can check online?

Just want to add, that sometimes, a date (s) will be available but not listed at the time on the above link. Or a date (s) that is listed, may not be available at the time of booking.
Just call the hotel directly and ask for In -house reservations (Not the 800 number) You can ask for either Lorealle or Jennifer. Lorealle is one of the managers, not sure if Jennifer is, regardless, she is also a very good person to speak with, regarding the ECR's, booking questions et al.
You will need the EC at check in, but not at the time of booking.

Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Anaheim Resort
1380 S Harbor Blvd/I-5
Off I-5 By Disneyland
Anaheim, CA 92802 US

Phone: 714-776-6120
Fax: 714-533-3578

E-Mail: info@hojoanaheim.com

Hotel Website:

Thank you! I will phone them in the morning to see if there are any other dates available.

Ent. as in entertainment.
One can purchase such here: www.entertainmentbook.com

The book is not needed however, only the card that is contained within it.
The cards alone, can be purchased on E-bay.

Check out the book though, for there are many discounts and coupons. In addition special offers (When you register the card on line)

so they are just these correct?

http://shop.ebay.com/items/__entert...rksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em359?_trksid=p3286.c0.m359

i just want to make sure before i purchase one :) and does each person that is getting a room need one or can i use it for multiple nights/people?

Yes - that is the card. You only need one card and just need it for check-in, not to book. In fact, you can get two rooms for the entertainment rate with one card. It's a great deal!:thumbsup2 We stayed there 4 times within the past year! :)

Yes - that is the card. You only need one card and just need it for check-in, not to book. In fact, you can get two rooms for the entertainment rate with one card. It's a great deal!:thumbsup2 We stayed there 4 times within the past year! :)

oh wow! that is very good to know!! I am not quite sure how the ENTs work so i will find out some more info and see how many rooms we will be having when my group goes! :) sounds like a great deal! i just book online or over the phone?

Yes that is it.
One card can be used to book two rooms. Each individual person does not have to have their own.

Yes that is it.
One card can be used to book two rooms. Each individual person does not have to have their own.

does it matter how long the stays are? i have no clue how any of this works as its the first time i've heard about it and being i'm going 2 diferent times this year and am going with a large party that will need at least 2 rooms is it like a one use thing?

One can use the card as often as they wish too. It is just a matter of the Ent. card rates being available at the time.

oh wow! that is very good to know!! I am not quite sure how the ENTs work so i will find out some more info and see how many rooms we will be having when my group goes! :) sounds like a great deal! i just book online or over the phone?

Over the phone is the best. and you MUST call IN HOUSE reservations. Not the 800 #. And when you call make sure you ask for IN HOUSE so they don't transfer you to the 800#. Here is a link of when the dates are available and there is a phone # there also.
http://www.hojoanaheim.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14
The ent. card is the card that you get when you buy the entertainment book (www.entertainment.com). A lot of schools/teams sell them for fundraisers. They have coupons and such in them. You only need to show the card that comes in the front however for the HOJO. And the card can be from any area's book. HTH! :)

Either one.

i don't understand what you mean by either one... say i am going in feb with a group of 22. we will need more than 2 rooms so if i get a card and use it for both rooms and then go again later this spring will i still be able to use the same card and get the discount or will i need to get another card?

The link that I provided under ent.card rate page, will show the dates available.

The ent. card is good for a year. The one that is currently out is good until Nov 1, 2009. You can use that card to book the ent rate as often as you like until then, and at that time a new card will be available.
BUT you can only book 2 rooms with a card. So if you have a party of 22 people, obviously you would need more than one card.

The card is valid for one year. It can be used multiple times, per year. It does not expire after using it to book the Howard Johnson Hotel.

What I meant was, that one can either book on line or over the phone. I posted information regarding that matter, in my previous posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter