Hold On, Let Me Wipe Off My Death Star - A May 15 SWW TR UPDATE 8/27 Pg. 6!

IheartDDuck

DIS Veteran

Hi everybody!

Welcome to my latest trip report! And yes, I apparently have issues for trying to write three of them at the same time. But I'll do it! I really do need to get back to my enjoyment of writing about my trips, and let the first half of this bad year fade away behind me. So welcome aboard!

This trip took place from May 21 to the 25th. The main reason for us going was to enjoy Star Wars Weekends. The 24 hour day also taking place at this time was an added bonus. Although....that was kind of a disaster.

But that's a story for another time. Which I'll get to. Likely in about 100 days.

Anyway! Who came along on this trip.

Jason, my older brother. I use the term older brother loosely, because he's only physically older than me. Anyone who has met him will tell you that he does not act older.

Case and point. But I'll tell you, I'm really not much better.

And me! Danielle, your trip reporter.

This is was a short trip, with a lot of stuff packed in. The funny part is, when I look back at it, it feels like we got nothing accomplished! Even though I know that couldn't be further from the truth.

So come along for the ride! You guys should know what to expect from us by now.

We had a great time and I was able to meet up with some friends from the Disney community, from the DISboards to Instagram. It was a lot of fun, so I hope you guys enjoy.

Chapter Links:
Chapter 1: And So Continues My Departure Day Bad Luck

Chapter 2: Do You Know Smee?!

Last edited:
I'm here, but will be back later to read - trying to get my own May intro put together! :goodvibes So great to meet you guys on the trip!

I'm here ... although I haven't read the introductions yet. I'm kind of super behind on my DIS right now ... but I'll read the intros & catch up eventually. I know I have to if I want to read all about your (hopefully) awesome trip!

You really are super ambitious to have 3 TRs going on at once, but I LOVE IT! Your TRs are the most entertaining; I get excited when I have a chance to sit down and catch up on your stories. With such a difficult beginning of the year, I'm glad you were able to get away and enjoy some crazy antics with your brother!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter