Hold On, Let Me Wipe Off My Death Star - A May 15 SWW TR UPDATE 8/27 Pg. 6!

Love the Smee story!!!

I am interested to hear how the rest of the 24 hour day went and how you felt about it.

Also how you enjoyed BOG breakfast!

I am here !!!!. So hard to keep up everywhere. Life just nuts now.
Love the SMee and the little smee. THat is really cool.

Ugh on the cold 430 am shower - so not nice.

Cool that you only had a 20 min wait standby for 7DMT. Nice when that happens.

Looking forward to hearing about breakfast.

Love the Smee outfit!!! It's super cute!!! And running into a guest that loves Smee - priceless!!!

As for a cold shower!!! Yikes!!! :scared:

Wow, a cold shower was not the start to the day before oh we're looking for I am sure. On the positive side, you do make for a cute Smee :thumbsup2

That's cool you ran right into Katt like that and love her groups' outfits

Cool story of meeting the Smee fan and then your picture showing up in that woman's feed like that. Disney is a small world after all ;)

OMG, it so wasn't the way I was planning on starting my day. I tried to look on the bright side, because it did help to wake me up, but still. Not fun.

I know! It was so funny, we met eyes with each other as they were coming out from seeing Mickey. Hilarious.

It really was fun running into mini Smee! What a way to start the day.

Hey, what's with you and me always doing WDW/Hawaii at the same time?! Last time we were in Hawaii, you were in WDW. We are going back January 8th-17th and you'll be at WDW again. How funny.

I know right?! Yeah, that was in 2014 I think. LOL, too funny.

I totally understand. I went over there very late at night and was not terribly impressed. I thought there would be more interesting stuff happening, but there really wasn't, at least not that I saw.

You should be - that's gorgeous!

Very cool about the big Smee fan that found you!

Yeah, see for me the idea of sleeping is so lovely. I think at the end of the 24 hour day, it had gotten the best of me. In retrospect, I should have either: A) Stayed at DHS that night after the Rebel Hanger or B) Just gone to Epcot. LOL.

By the way, your FB post prompted me to get on here and at least catch up on a few TRs even though I'm tired. Also, my comment on that would be that your problem is that you are going to the TR board. I rarely do (but agree - don't know many of them there). I just check my subscriptions regularly and the vast majority of the people I follow are people I know from my own TR - and I've stopped joining into many new ones, as I can't keep up. I agree that some of the old-timers are not around, but there are plenty of great, active regulars these days. I find that by following the people who post on my TRs, I have a lot of fairly active TRs to follow (i.e. - if they're posting on mine, they're posting on theirs too).

I know, I have to catch up on so many! It was a weird moment, I just hopped on to see what was going on and who had TR's that maybe I didn't know about and I did know anyone. On top of other thoughts I will keep to myself. LOL.

You're back!! I've seen your post on Facebook, so I'm here offering love and support :hug: :laughing:

First of all, this is one of the best things I've seen today. Thank you for sharing. :thumbsup2

Thanks Katie! I have to hop on and catch up on your TR too.

You look great! Perfect Disneybound.

I'm always surprised at how many people are aware of these kinds of events. I always assume that there are only a few of us Dis-ers that know that the park will be open at 6am, and even less that are committed to going. Which is obviously ridiculous, there are so many hardcore fans like us, I love it!

They look awesome, especially Katt and the trolley show girls, that's such a great costume idea :goodvibes

I love this exchange!! That's so funny. And hilarious that they were worried you were an accidental Smee. That would be so funny if it WAS unintentional, and he handed you a tiny Mr Smee and started taking your picture :laughing:

Excited to hear how the rest of the 24h event turned out :goodvibes

That Disneybound was so much fun! I'm so glad I did it.

Haha, I know right! We seem to know what's always going on, so nothing is really a surprise for me. Oh, except the Rebel Hangar. That was a surprise.

Could you have imagined if I just stood there looking at him like he was crazy because I didn't know what he was talking about?

I ran it for a good two minutes before it even warmed a little bit. And I use the term warmed lightly. It was no where near warm. The end of this whole thing? I took a cold shower

OH heck no! I would have boiled some water in the microwave or something. I couldn't deal with a cold shower I get so angry!

-optimism-20914.jpg

:lmao: THis is cute!

He told me he didn't have any issues with the temperature.

Doh!

Go home shower, you're drunk.

:rotfl:

Gah! You're too gorgeous!

This is fabulous!

HUB GRASS!!! Which I am planning on actually laying in when I'm back over Labor Day.

AND YOU TOTALLY DID!!!:cool1::cool1:

I seriously love that they have this camera on the 7DMT!

He looks beyond stoked!:goodvibes

What a beautiful picture of the castle....2 thumbs up! I'm so envious of the 24 hour party -- I'm with you, I would love to be there in the off hour time to roam, explore and take it all in at my own pace..... instead of taking the park by storm like we always seem to do. Also, I love your Smee outfit....very adorable! I love Disney inspired outfits. And what are the chances that you would meet the fellow with the mini-figure...just awesome!

I'm sure your shower was like, "Why am I being used so early in the morning?" Trying to persuade you back to bed...

I love your Smee outfit! It looks super cute!
And that story about the guy carrying around the tiny Smee is hilarious. What're the odds that someone in your FB group would also be friends with this guy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter