Holding luggage at bell services - CBR?

alwauchope

Earning My Ears
Hi! We will be arriving early to our resort on our arrival day and were planning on leaving our luggage with bell services until our room is ready. I was just told by a cast member on the phone that each resort is currently operating differently and she couldn't guarantee that we would be able to do that upon our arrival at Caribbean Beach. She said it would depend on the rules at the specific resort. Has anyone been to CBR recently and left their luggage with bell services? We aren't planning on heading to the parks that day, but were going to hang out at the pool and head to Disney Springs. Thank you!!

I’ve never heard any onsite resort not holding bags until the room is ready. Hopefully someone here has recent CBR experience but I’d expect yes they do.

She may have been referencing how DME has changed and no longer sends luggage separately. But, you will have no issues leaving your bags at bell services.

Hi! We will be arriving early to our resort on our arrival day and were planning on leaving our luggage with bell services until our room is ready. I was just told by a cast member on the phone that each resort is currently operating differently and she couldn't guarantee that we would be able to do that upon our arrival at Caribbean Beach. She said it would depend on the rules at the specific resort. Has anyone been to CBR recently and left their luggage with bell services? We aren't planning on heading to the parks that day, but were going to hang out at the pool and head to Disney Springs. Thank you!!
We were just there and you'll have not issue. They'll hold it when you get there and hold it on departure day. We've been to 3 different resorts since reopening and never had an issue. I can't imagine them not holding luggage and am 99.9% sure the phone CM gave you bad info.

Phone CMs, (especially those on the reservation line) while generally delightful people, rarely know much outside of their specific role. The reservation folks have little clue about the operational aspects of the resorts, for example. They are not supposed to say "I don't know", even when they truly don't. Instead, they give the type of answer you received. One that seems to answer the question, but is actually non-committal, insufficiently correct, or just plain wrong (often all three).

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter