Holiday Attractions Questions

All Aboard

Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas
During what dates are HM & IASW:

1) Down for conversion to Holidays
2) Up and running in Holiday mode

Thanks.

Haunted Mansion goes down in September, after Labor Day & reopens in October - probably just before the 8th this year.

It's a Small World goes down in October, and opens up in November - probably for the 5th

Thanks Mary Jo. So, during Oct 13-15 I should expect HM to be in Jack mode and IASW to be down for conversion. Correct?

I think I remember reading something about not doing either the Haunted Mansion holiday or maybe the Small World Holiday theme, during the 50th.

Has anyone else seen this information anywhere?
I can not remember where I saw it.

Both are still schedule to get their layover. What they are not doing this year is the Haunted Mansion "event," an after hours party of sorts.

The Disneyland web site had Haunted Mansion down September 6th-29th for the overlay. They also showed Pirates as being down October 3rd-December 13th. Those dates were taken off though.

disneychrista said:
The Pirates refurbishment was pushed back to after the holidays and extended until spring.

Good! I am going in October:)

I seem to remember Small world being down for a significant;y shorter time. I could be mistaken though.

Last year, Haunted shut down right after laborday.

Soooo...that means Pirates will be open in November? Rock on!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter