• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holiday carriage rides

Kelly12

Earning My Ears
Hi! Any idea yet as to whether Fort Wilderness will bring back holiday carriage rides for this holiday season?

Hi! Any idea yet as to whether Fort Wilderness will bring back holiday carriage rides for this holiday season?
They just announced they ARE coming back. Holiday sleigh rides from Dec 1 onward. No hayrides yet though. We'll be visiting for Thanksgiving and hoping the hayrides come back. Our family is too big for the sleigh, but a hayride would be great.

There will not be any carriage rides at POR until after the first of the year, I heard. Only Fort Wilderness.

Amazing news!!! Fingers crossed for you regarding the hayrides!! Enjoy your trip!!! 🥰

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter