Holiday Decorations

Kinkerbelle

Earning My Ears
My family and I are planning a trip to visit Disney and really want to look at the resort Holiday decorations. What are the best hotels to visit for holiday decorations?

That is as difficult to answer as the "what resort is best" question. All of the resorts decorate for the holidays. We go during early December and always set aside a resort tour day. I would say do not miss the Grand Floridian or Wilderness Lodge. Last time we where there we even hit the Swan and Dolphin, Beach Club and Yacht Club and found them nicely done.

Thank you so much! I wanted to compile a list for the weekend we visit. I hope the gingerbread house will be ready by Thanksgiving.

Thank you so much! I wanted to compile a list for the weekend we visit. I hope the gingerbread house will be ready by Thanksgiving.

It definitely will be ready by then - generally it's ready by mid-month, I think last year it was done Nov 16-17th.

Wilderness Lodge, Grand Floridian, Beach & Yacht Clubs, and Animal Kingdom are our favorites. I was shocked at how little was decorated at the Poly, Contemporary and POR/PFQ.

Grand Floridan should top your list. I also second the Wilderness Lodge as well. The Animal Kingdom Lodge is also decorated quite nicely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter