Holiday & Disney Holiday Swap-Closed

For the page groups, are we making the mats 1/4 inch bigger than the photo spots on the sketches?

I am a "Disneylander"! and proud of it:goodvibes
I can either do non specific or themed to DL. I figured out that I have 2 Halloweens and 2 Christmas there that still need to be scrapped.
I am really behind because of the Baltics.

Anyways, I will be getting home late on the 14th as we will be in San Fran for a graduation.
Would someone please be my sign up buddy also? I would appreciaye it very much.

Cheryl, good thoughts and pixie dust for your surgery!:flower3:

Thank you!

Rita if you still need a sign up buddy I can do it. Just PM your list over

If anyone else needs a buddy, feel free to pm me this morning.

I need help to find a title for my 2 page LO for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. I have no clue what to do.

Group QQ...is it going to be specific like waking up Christmas morning @ Disney? Or more general, which I know there is another general group too...UU.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

For the 2 page lo groups, can we use sketches with photo sizes other then 4x6, as long as, there are at least 2 that size, or would you prefer that we pick sketches that only use 4x6 photos?

Group QQ...is it going to be specific like waking up Christmas morning @ Disney? Or more general, which I know there is another general group too...UU.

As long as it works for both parks, feel free to use it. Group UU will be more specific for DW only-such as the Gingerbread house at the GF, Holiday decorations at Epcot, or other decorations/events that are only at DW.

Do my DW peeps think we need more holiday page/element groups? I'm thinking holidays at AK, Epcot, HS, etc... We could cover each special parade, show, etc at that park in those groups. For example-instead of having a whole group just for Osbourne Lts we can do a Hollywood Studios group.

As long as it works for both parks, feel free to use it. Group UU will be more specific for DW only-such as the Gingerbread house at the GF, Holiday decorations at Epcot, or other decorations/events that are only at DW.

Do my DW peeps think we need more holiday page/element groups? I'm thinking holidays at AK, Epcot, HS, etc... We could cover each special parade, show, etc at that park in those groups. For example-instead of having a whole group just for Osbourne Lts we can do a Hollywood Studios group.

yes please an AK and DHS holiday group would be good!

I'm kinda bummed....had some personal stuff come up in the past couple days and I don't think the timeframe is going to work for me to participate after all. I was really looking forward to this swap.:sad:

Okay, thanks.

I'm open for more general groups for each park. Do we need 4 sets of pages for Wishes?

I was looking at that too and think it would be nice to do some by park. I am not sure having 4 groups for the Osborne lights works well either. I was actually thinking things like Santa Goofy for that one and castle pictures for the wishes one, but those are more specific to the park, not exactly to the headings that are there now.

Okay, thanks.

I'm open for more general groups for each park. Do we need 4 sets of pages for Wishes?

I was looking at that too and think it would be nice to do some by park. I am not sure having 4 groups for the Osborne lights works well either. I was actually thinking things like Santa Goofy for that one and castle pictures for the wishes one, but those are more specific to the park, not exactly to the headings that are there now.

I think a group for General AK, MK, and HS would work with a separate group for MVMCP.

Thanks for the ideas! Making the changes now...

For the 2 page lo groups, can we use sketches with photo sizes other then 4x6, as long as, there are at least 2 that size, or would you prefer that we pick sketches that only use 4x6 photos?

You can use sketches with other size photos. :thumbsup2

We're all set for sign ups tomorrow morning at 9:00! :yay: I changed a few of the DW page groups to be more park specific, but kept the element and letter groups the same. I'll change this thread to the sign up thread in the morning. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter