Holiday & Disney Holiday Swap-Closed

Cheryl-don't feel like you have to take all of the Disneyland groups... If it's too many just lmk and I'll take some off, no problem!!

I'm so excited for all the DLR groups :thumbsup2 I may even add a couple more WDW groups (still thinking). I have at least 5 trips to scrap and having the pages and elements makes things go so much faster!

Good morning!
I have a couple of questions...
I wanted to do this swap for a couple of reasons, first, I love this swap. Its just fun.
2) I want to get into the habit of using my cricut more.
A cricut piece is not consider a single layer die cut right? I was never totally clear on this.
3) Do we want 4 different elements or is it ok to also do a cricut piece if its already been "chosen".

Im thinking of joining a few more groups so I will get back to you on that and also what Im going to be making.
I will be sending my info later.
Thanks!:)

Hi again!
So I thought about it and this is what I would like to do..

H~ Corners, but I dont know what yet

J~ Corners~ Snowflakes

T~ Paper piecing, dont know what yet

Y~ Corners~ reindeer

Pages~

NN~ Mickeys Halloween Party~ dont have theme yet
QQ~ Christmas at Disney~ "Merry Christmas" unless for some that wont be appropriate and I can personalize it for you, focus on all of the other stuff we take photos of at that time.
YY~ Haunted Mansion Holiday~ "BOO" the title would be on a banner. I did this for someone else in the friendship swap and i really liked how it turned out. Would this be ok?

Let me know if this works for everyone.
Again, thanks!

Good morning!
I have a couple of questions...
I wanted to do this swap for a couple of reasons, first, I love this swap. Its just fun.
2) I want to get into the habit of using my cricut more.
A cricut piece is not consider a single layer die cut right? I was never totally clear on this.
3) Do we want 4 different elements or is it ok to also do a cricut piece if its already been "chosen".

Im thinking of joining a few more groups so I will get back to you on that and also what Im going to be making.
I will be sending my info later.
Thanks!:)

Hi Rita! So glad you're joining in! :)
No, a cricut piece is not considered a single layer cut as long as its shadowed or has a couple of different colors.

Anne, I will help fill a few groups. When are you planning to close sign ups and how many players do we need in each groups to keep it open?

We've been looking at our titles and would like to change a few of them. For me, could I please change to:
XX-Santa's Reindeer
YY-We Wish you a Scary Christmas

and for wdwm:
WW-"Merry Christmas" in several languages
XX-Cowboy Christmas
YY-Sandy Claws

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Hi!
I have a couple of more questions...

If I was going to make a paper piecing of Mickey in a costume which Mickey head would I use? I have both Mickey cricut carts and a paperdoll cart and I know where I would like to go with this just not sure where to start.

Also, I know there is a sketch site that everyone seems to go to but I cant remember which one.

Thank you all for your help.

My preschool is closing and I am fortunate enough that I dont have to go right away back to work but after the dream I had last night I realized that Im starting to take this harder than I though and I think this swap will really help me with that.

Thanks for letting me ramble!
Have a good evening!:hippie:

My M1 isn't really MNSSHP specific. It can be moved to the Halloween at Disney element group. Group L.

We've been looking at our titles and would like to change a few of them. For me, could I please change to:
XX-Santa's Reindeer
YY-We Wish you a Scary Christmas

and for wdwm:
WW-"Merry Christmas" in several languages
XX-Cowboy Christmas
YY-Sandy Claws

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Ok-I'll make the changes. :)

Hi!
I have a couple of more questions...

If I was going to make a paper piecing of Mickey in a costume which Mickey head would I use? I have both Mickey cricut carts and a paperdoll cart and I know where I would like to go with this just not sure where to start.

Also, I know there is a sketch site that everyone seems to go to but I cant remember which one.

Thank you all for your help.

My preschool is closing and I am fortunate enough that I dont have to go right away back to work but after the dream I had last night I realized that Im starting to take this harder than I though and I think this swap will really help me with that.

Thanks for letting me ramble!
Have a good evening!:hippie:

Sorry to hear that about your preschool-maybe this swap will help take your mind off it. :hug:

For the sketches, look at the first post and I listed 4 or 5 sites on there for ideas. If you find another one somewhere else, feel free to use it.

I did a Mickey in costume for a swap a few years ago and I used ppd for the body, then used a Mickey head where he's looking straight ahead (think it was from the font cart), then cut out the gloves, and feet and glued them all on top of the paper doll body. Turned out really cute! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!:goodvibes

thanks for your help!
This preschool came along when I actually needed it to so I have faith that when I need another position it will happen.
I keep looking at what other groups remain open so I may just join more!
Im gonna get myself in trouble!:goodvibes

Could you please also add me to these groups.

Letter Groups

Grp.5 A,Y
Grp.6 T,H

Thanks
Pam

Got you added Pam!

thanks for your help!
This preschool came along when I actually needed it to so I have faith that when I need another position it will happen.
I keep looking at what other groups remain open so I may just join more!
Im gonna get myself in trouble!:goodvibes

Good luck! Sending P & PD your way!!:)

Thanks Lisa! :)

Here are some of my sketches:

Group PP Thanksgiving will be mirrored and doubled

Group QQ: Christmas at Disney doubled

Group RR MVMCP

Group TT Holidays at H.S.

Still working on picking sketches for the rest of my groups.

Anne, just saw that I need to pick something different from group #Q, think I will do a couple banner's with firework paper

I was going through my list!! YIKES!! Glad I have sometime!!! Here are the elements I'll do and the titles for my Los

Elements:
Group D - Title
Group G - Tags
Group O - Mats
Group T - Tags
Group U - PP - Zero
Group W - Title
Group Y Mats
Group Z - Mats

2 Page LO Titles:
QQ1 - Christmas Sweets and Treats
Group VV - Let it Snow
Group WW - Peace on Earth
Group XX - Ranch Fun (still thinking about this one!)
Group YY - Wreck the Halls
Group ZZ - Season Speedings

I believe that group Z~CarsLand is an element group.
Please add me to that. I will make a title "Seasons Speedings". It wont be the whole billboard but it will be something cute/nice if that is ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter