Holiday & Disney Holiday Swap-Closed

Good morning,
Have the Angel spots been updated? I was thinking I may be able to help out also.
Also, this weekend I will post photos of the groups I have done.
For Thanksgiving I did a "Fall" Chip. I hope thats ok.
Thanks!

Thanks Rita! We still need angels in groups 4, 10, & 14.

I can take groups 12, M, P and LL

Edited to add group P

Great-thanks Cheryl!!

I can help out with some angel spots....have time to work on them today and tomorrow.

13, J, Q, RR, UU

Thanks so much! Got your package today!!:)

I could do 5 and 6

Thank you!

For my 2 page lay out in MM my title is "Room for one more"
Both group H and group L I am doing frames.

Sounds great-got you updated.

Everything is updated to here...just need 3 more letter spots open for angels. Rita-let me know if you want them.

Thanks Rita! We still need angels in groups 4, 10, & 14.

I would be happy to Angel for you just not in full pages or sketches because I have never done that before and don't know what I need to do but I could do just about anything else. Let me know. I'm itching to get creative!!!:yay:

Sorry Ladies, Ive been kind of muddled lately!
Cheryl, I will take what you dont want. No need for you to do double work and its more fun to get different things and we are also in one group togethr thats just us. I will take a look at it again.

We just dont go at Easter so that wouldnt work for me.
If the other Cheryl wants to pick up any of the 3 groups remaining, cool. If not, I can look at that too.

School is just about to start, all dr's appt are done except one dental, almost done running kids places, how did I find time to work?
F
Hats off to those with younger and/or more than 2 kiddos!:)

Good evening Ladies!
After looking every thing over here are my notes before I commit:goodvibes

Group 10~ general Christmas?~ letters C and S~ I think Im ok with this one.

Group 14~ MVMCP~ letter~M~ how specific is this to World and arent you missing "P"? We are not spelling out the whole word? Probably too much right?

Cheryl~ for the groups I may take over for you~

Group 12~ which letter do you want me to take?
Group M~ how specific to World?

Group LL~ should be able to do this since its Halloween At Disney.

Looked twice and did not see Group P having you down twice, so maybe that had already changed?

I think the other lady's name is also Cheryl. Does she want any of these groups?

I have 4 groups of my original 12 done so far. I will be starting 5th group tomorrow.

Good evening Ladies!

Group 14~ MVMCP~ letter~M~ how specific is this to World and arent you missing "P"? We are not spelling out the whole word? Probably too much right?

Looked twice and did not see Group P having you down twice, so maybe that had already changed?

I think the other lady's name is also Cheryl. Does she want any of these groups?

I have 4 groups of my original 12 done so far. I will be starting 5th group tomorrow.

Group 12 ~ letter "M"
Group M ~ I'm just making mine Halloween
Group P ~ You're right I'll keep this one
Group LL ~ General Disney Halloween

So if you want 12, M, and LL they're yours :)

Hi Cheryl
I will take your 3 groups. Thanks for working this out with me.
This will most likely be my only swap for the rest of the year.
I've decided to take two classes in the fall and look for something I really want to do, in tourism, at the same time.
Thanks for sharing!

Hi Cheryl
I will take your 3 groups. Thanks for working this out with me.
This will most likely be my only swap for the rest of the year.
I've decided to take two classes in the fall and look for something I really want to do, in tourism, at the same time.
Thanks for sharing!

Thank you :) I'm so happy that you will be taking classes in the fall! I hope you enjoy them! Good luck with the job hunt :wizard:

Everything that's been posted looks fantastic!

Here's what I have done so far:

VV: Believe in Holiday Magic
138a9a0c-c4f8-493d-b397-97fe814c96cb_zpsc794a6c8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

YY: Haunted Mansion Holiday
f0c2f53b-caef-416b-9d46-a86f8447854f_zps0ad89463.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Love everything that has been posted!

Here are a few of my groups:

LL--Halloween at Disney

MM--MNSSHP

NN--Mickey's Halloween Party

QQ--Christmas at Disney

I will be taping copies of the sketches to the back of my pages ;)

The new sketches posted are really cute! Good job, wdwmickey and musicaldisneydreams!:)

I just got back from Hobby Lobby with a fresh stack of pattern paper so I'll get to work on my angel spots soon.

Everything looks great!! Thanks for helping fill the angel spots so quickly ladies-I'm updating the OP right now. Been so busy with football starting and summer activities that I haven't had much time to get on here. School starts in 9 days, so I'll have my scrapping time back. ;)

I would be happy to Angel for you just not in full pages or sketches because I have never done that before and don't know what I need to do but I could do just about anything else. Let me know. I'm itching to get creative!!!:yay:

Thanks!! I added you to groups: 4 & 14 (if you can use this one).

Rita-do you want her to take the Christmas C & S on group 10 also or do you want to keep those?

Good evening Ladies!

I think I have everything updated...please check and make sure. And yes-I did leave the "P" out of MVMCP lol. Got too "delete happy" I guess. :laughing:

Good morning!
I can either take the "C and S", general Christmas or if the other lady wants them she can have them, either way. I don't want to be greedy.
Either way, Im good. Just let me know.

Here are a couple more groups.

SS--Holidays at EPCOT; Mickey jewels and snowflakes are included, none of the mats are attatched:

TT--Holidays at Hollywood Studios; holly leaves and present stickers included, mats are not attatched:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter