Holiday Disney Pin Exchange sent/received.....COMPLETED!!

I got my last package yesterday from Heidi! Will post pictures later :) but I love the Inside/Out pin! Thank you!
And Im glad to hear you received your pins already! That was fast.

I arrived back home to a package from Mary. I will post tomorrow. Sooooo tired!

Today is mail day. I need to hear about a couple of mailings.

I received a lovely Aurora pin and a Hollywood studios pin from bobbiwoz. Thanks
I haven't sent mine just yet because my dog unfortunately had to be put to sleep on Monday. But I will get them sent out either tomorrow or Friday.

I am so sorry to read about your dog. This is a hard time for you.

I am glad you liked the pins.

Bobbi

We just need to hear of a few more arrivals.

MissDisney, did you get your pins mailed out?

RS_Rfeb727c705.png
RS_R6e5c959b43.png

Thank you again, Mary

I received a package today! We just got home from an overnight trip to visit family for pre-Christmas (aka you live to far for us actually see on Christmas), so they probably arrived yesterday. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20151219_130107.jpg
    20151219_130107.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 5
Well they finally scanned my last package, it made it to IA however this is the message I got.

The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date. An updated delivery date will be provided when available. Your item arrived at our USPS destination facility in DES MOINES, IA 50395 on December 19, 2015 at 5:42 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

I am still waiting for one of mine to arrive too, Heidi.......some are taking a very long time.

I hope so Nancy, heck I had international get there faster.

my 2 day priority parcels took 6 days!
It seems slower this season.....might need to think about moving the pin exchange out of Dec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter