Holiday food in DCA

CandMmommy

September
Does this require an additional purchase or ticket to eat from the holiday special food vendors they have set up, or just like a counter service walk up and buy?

You just walk up and buy.

They also have these things for sale where you pay once and get a lanyard with tabs, and you exchange a tab for an item (non-alcoholic) at a booth, but that’s optional. It can save a few dollars if you’re buying many items and use it on the most expensive items.

We bought the card. It’s cheaper. Had the pork belly adobo today, very good. Then had the shrimp & grits, shrimps were awful. Mushy and fishy tasting.

The sip and savor passes are worth it if you want to try a lot of the food items, and want to try the more expensive items. But if you only want a few, or just the alcoholic beverages, then it's probably not worth it.

Out of curiosity: are the sip and savor passes only valid for the day of purchase? Or if I purchased one on the first day of my trip, could I use credits on the following days? Thanks! :)

Out of curiosity: are the sip and savor passes only valid for the day of purchase? Or if I purchased one on the first day of my trip, could I use credits on the following days? Thanks! :)
Yes following day. I bought my sip and savor pass on November 10th and have only used 3 of the 8 tabs. I plan to use them throughout the Christmas season.

As others have said, the Sip & Save Pass is valid for the length of the Festival of the Holidays (January 8, 2019). The price is $49 for APs and $54 for non-APs (price includes tax) and it includes 8 tabs that can be redeemed for any non-alcoholic and non-souvenir item. AP holders also get a mini-button from each booth when they redeem one of the tabs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter