• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holiday in February?

Getting excited! May be up for a February WDW holiday! Anyone still doing that lime green thing? Would love to meet fellow DISers!
Isn’t there somewhere on the boards where you can post when you’re going and discuss meeting up? Or is my imagination getting the better of me? I don’t remember if I saw it on the adult and solo board or the theme park board, but I am sure I saw it somewhere. . .

I have planned to meet up with other DISers three times, and only succeeded once. I did also meet another DISer by chance. I had booked a room at BLT for opening day. They had us line up in the lobby until they released the rooms for check in. I was the second person in line and the first person in line had a lime green Mickey head with their username made into a pin. We chatted for a while until they let everyone check in.

February is a nice time to visit Florida.

We always-except for last September (big, hot mistake)-go to WDW in the second week of December. It just so happens that my sister's birthday falls during that time, so she always gets to have her birthday in WDW. I want to go at *least* once in February because *my* birthday is the 25th, and I want the little moments of pixie dust that she gets on her day, too. We have our next trip planned for December 2025, but I think I might talk to her about February 2026.

Thinking of going to first week February 2024. Would love to meet other people who love Disney as much as I do.

If planning for February keep in mind that the last two weeks of February can be busy. It's winter school break for a lot of schools in the Northeast and WDW is a popular destination to get out of the snow/ice for a week.

No way we can go on holiday in February next year. My wife is still studying and even she had received great quality at Boom Essays https://viawriting.com/boomessays-reviews/, she still needs to do a lot of paper works by herself. Maybe until April or May it will be all sorted and we can go on a proper family vacation all together.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter