Holiday in WDW

Neapolitan Ice Cream

DIS Veteran
Am finally getting back to plotting my holiday in WDW, between December 2024 and February 2025. One thing that strikes me is that us Brits get a cracking deal when it comes to WDW park tickets - £500 for 14 day park hopper tickets. And of course, if I go in December (maybe also January?) I'll catch the Christmas celebrations! VERY excited! Hotels of interest vary from the Aventura Resort in Universal to the Contemporary and Animal Kingdom resorts in WDW, all affordable to me. Still, lots of saving to do for a dream holiday!

Wow! That's about $46 per park day in US dollars. Excellent deal!
Sounds like a great plan you have started!
Even so, £850 for all the park tickets I want - WDW and the 2 Universal Parks - VASTLY outweigh the savings I make on hotels. Universal's Aventura Resort would only cost me £101 for a ten night stay in December, peaking at £115 in February.

Am finally getting back to plotting my holiday in WDW, between December 2024 and February 2025. One thing that strikes me is that us Brits get a cracking deal when it comes to WDW park tickets - £500 for 14 day park hopper tickets. And of course, if I go in December (maybe also January?) I'll catch the Christmas celebrations! VERY excited! Hotels of interest vary from the Aventura Resort in Universal to the Contemporary and Animal Kingdom resorts in WDW, all affordable to me. Still, lots of saving to do for a dream holiday!
Wow the ticket price is a good deal. That not much more than we paid for our 4 day non hopper tickets back in October. I will say Animal Kingdom Lodge is our favorite resort.

Yeah these have always been around and always been a great value.

I have an EU passport so I've considered getting them in the past, but I am not sure how much hassle it would be to use.

Are they offered to Americans by Disney? I’ve only ever seen the option for 10 days on their site.
There are tickets specifically for the UK\EU and technically only for Residents of the EU and UK.
They can be purchased on some of the international Disney sites.
I checked checked the EU site and you also get Memory maker with it for 615 Euro which is about $680
No doubt its a good deal compared to what the US options are.
Its also a hopper - when we do get special deal its usually not a hopper which for me is useless.

My concern has always been that Disney will enforce the residency requirement and you wont be able to use it so I've never even tried.

My concern has always been that Disney will enforce the residency requirement and you wont be able to use it so I've never even tried.
According to users on here, it doesn't seem like Disney is enforcing any proof of residency so you're free to buy these tickets.

Not WDW but Americans can even book rooms on the French, UK and other European versions of the DLP website. Sometimes it's cheaper to do that too.

According to users on here, it doesn't seem like Disney is enforcing any proof of residency so you're free to buy these tickets.

Not WDW but Americans can even book rooms on the French, UK and other European versions of the DLP website. Sometimes it's cheaper to do that too.
Agreed - I just like to be very clear so someone does not come back and say they got ripped off - just want to be up front about it.

There are tickets specifically for the UK\EU and technically only for Residents of the EU and UK.
They can be purchased on some of the international Disney sites.
I checked checked the EU site and you also get Memory maker with it for 615 Euro which is about $680
No doubt its a good deal compared to what the US options are.
Its also a hopper - when we do get special deal its usually not a hopper which for me is useless.

Yeah, that would make me nervous.

I would go for the UK/IE options if I was buying now (from NL), it includes memory maker as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter